Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - (17615 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by Osidazz19: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Biased Nairaland MODS always posting trash that promotes their warped sense of logic.

Adelakun is nothing but a loud noise making fool.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by Osidazz19: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2020
The Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN is a party that should just go and register with the appropriate authority.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by backnbeta(f): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Adesina did not change, this is just the real him coming out undecided

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by mkoabiola: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Educative piece with masterpiece

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by Hedonisst: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2020
My goodness, Abimbola's intellect is nothing short of scathing.

5 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by CsRockefeller(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2020
I picked up 4 new words into my vocabulary.

Words I've never come across before.

I agree, time eventually reveals people, no one does change especially to worse.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by Izigha(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2020
She is good, the next president may make her the spokesperson

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2020
RZArecta:
In other words, Femi Adesina has always been an îdiot. I pity the woman who agreed to marry him, pity also the children who have a môron as a father cool

A useful idiot nonetheless... and well paid too, it is a fasionable thing these days leave Common man to his commonity grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by HallofGrace(f): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2020
I like this woman ehen
I have been following her for years....

Deep and Insightful woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by whitedove(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2020
anonimi:

Good opinion except for the above.

If he was well manicured as asserted above,he wouldn't consider the 'dirty SENATOR who at different times changed name esho jinadu kashamu buruji burj kalifa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by Emmytrill(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Vintage Bimbo Adelakun. Great piece.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2020
I love Abimbola Adelakun. She's always hitting the nail where it matters the most.

She's probably the most intelligent news writer and journalist in Nigeria at the moment.

Every word, every nuance up there is well placed and well timed.

She cuts through the bullcrap real quick and serves you the meat of the matter.

It is always a joy and a delight to bury myself in her articles.

I wish I could meet her in person.

She's top notch.

4 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by lucky4west: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2020
i thought this writer Abimbola Adelakun was beyond such partisan or sentimental disposition, because Adeshina is a journalist-a colleague of sort she has changed her dancing tune and her usual no-nonsense stance on issues has been watered down because a fellow journalist is involved...perhaps who knows tomorrow she might be employed in the same office....the Nigerian situation is irredeemable every one speaking out is only seeking attention and signal to those at the top that he/she is available for juicy jobs and contracts...this is double-speaking knowing her usual stance on such issues
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Watered down?
Pls read again

lucky4west:
i thought this writer Abimbola Adelakun was beyond such partisan or sentimental disposition, because Adeshina is a journalist-a colleague of sort she has changed her dancing tune and her usual no-nonsense stance on issues has been watered down because a fellow journalist is involved...perhaps who knows tomorrow she might be employed in the same office....the Nigerian situation is irredeemable every one speaking out is only seeking attention and signal to those at the top that he/she is available for juicy jobs and contracts...this is double-speaking knowing her usual stance on such issues
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by Kinane121(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
hmmm, smiley smiley cheesy angry angry tongue tongue

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by efighter: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
A write-up as ugly as the writer.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by Legendguru: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
This is such an incredible write up and it getting just 2 pages comments tells you all you need to know about the major demographics on nairaland
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by shegzydave(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
am waiting for FFK to unleash his own blasting against femi adeshina....
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by Awoo88: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
At this stage, we should transcend the point where we get into fights with administrative errand boys and girls.
Every sensible Nigeria should not bother themselves about the rant of the likes of femi, Garba and that drunkard woman. Face the issue. Don't let those mentioned idiots draw you into useless talk that trivialised serious National issue
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by NawtyC001(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheRealProphet:
how can I unseen this nonsense?

ARE YOU REAL!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by omobabalemomu: 5:52am On Jan 31, 2020
You need to pity your dad for giving birth to a mumu like you. Pity your mum to have allowed you to come out through her thing.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" - by bobntu: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2020
Well said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures As Gombe Residents Welcome Atiku Abubakar / Lamidi Apapa Wants To Withdraw LP Petition From Tribunal - Abure Faction / Mob Lynch Suspected Suicide Bomber In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.