Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... (925 Views)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Kenya Tycoon Buried While Sitting In His Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... by ImperialKingJosh: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2020
If you love to up your photography game, or have a YouTube channel or just love to make videos and take pictures catching different angles or just own and fly a drone..

DM me ... I have an old drone and want to sell it out cheap

Re: I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... by healthserve(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2020
What's the flight time to and fro?
Re: I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... by ImperialKingJosh: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2020
25 mins.. and it has spare parts with the package
Re: I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... by ImperialKingJosh: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2020
The package picture..
WhatsApp me for a video..

It has 2 1040p cameras
One up one down, can be switched with the remote ..
Can also connect and fly with your phone using an app you connect with to the drone..
Clear graphics and long flight time AMD spare batteries..

You can select an object and lock on it and the drone would fly following the locked object without being controlled by the remote.. also equipped with hand gesture and palm follow..

That's like showing the drone your palm and when it locks on your palm where ever you move your palm it goes there..

Re: I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... by dheaven: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2020
How much
Re: I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... by ImperialKingJosh: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2020
DM me on whatsapp..
My number is on my signature
Let's video call and negotiate
Or just negotiate, which ever is suitable 4 you
Re: I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... by ImperialKingJosh: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2020
For the right price I can either add a Samsung 360 camera or an audio mic transmitter

Re: I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... by jeffrey04(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2020
I NEED UR WHATSAPP NUMBER PLEASE AM INTERESTED
Re: I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... by ImperialKingJosh: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2020
DM
Re: I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... by ImperialKingJosh: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Available
Re: I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell... by Seniorwriter(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2020
How much are you willing to sell?

(1) (Reply)

. / Sign The Petition:private Companies Do Not Employ Any Graduate Of Absu / Abuja Events - December 21-23 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.