Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

How Can I Use Connection To Get Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Use Connection To Get Job? (1928 Views)

Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. / My Miracle Job Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use Connection To Get Job? by pelusi: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
Most of the time,i used to be discouraged applying for job online advert,newspapers advert,job search etc.This is because i have summited and summited bunch of CV's for the so called job advert that i begin to ask myself whether my Cv/application do reach this people atall.In most cases,i manage to attend many aptitude test and interviews that the number of crowd i see there is very terrible.You will be told to go that they will get back to you,only to continue waiting in vain.Very annouying and discouraging.As a man,at a time i sit down and begin to think,whats all these.Most of my friends get job through who you know and direct connection that majority of them did not pass through what i m facing yet they are working in a bigger organisation and earning fat salary.I begin to reason as if i dont know what i m doing again.Some may come and write the aptitude test and interviews just to fulfil all the necessary protocol while their name had already been penciled down for the job.I am not talking from guess work,but rather from fact.I begin to see that more than 60% of employment these days is based on connection and who you know.Does it mean that to find job without knowing somebody is now a nightmare?,What of people like us that dont have people like that and such connection?.Since this is now a noraml trend,please how will i get connection that can offer me job?
Re: How Can I Use Connection To Get Job? by kodewrita(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2010
if you have to ask this question, then you have already lost out? the answer is to be either very connected or very good. one is out of your hands, the other you can still do.

Your life is in your hands and time waits for no man.

Take charge and save yourself.

Remember we have only one life and you will never forgive yourself if you dont ignore the pain and do whats necessary to save yourself NOW.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use Connection To Get Job? by clickgold(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
No need to kill yourself now since you do not have an uncle who is a senator.

Do you know the story of the young man who got a job from Ekiti state governor using Twitter?

You can create your connection that will make your CV heavy, referees that no potential employers can not ignore. there is a system to do that just get creative. Also develop yourself and become the best in what you do.
Re: How Can I Use Connection To Get Job? by ladi02(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2010
Why not post your qualification, degree, sch on NL

you already have NL connection. .someone might be able to help you here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Unemployed Guys Wanted! / New Massive Vacancies (apply Emmediately) / Gtbank Test, April 19, 20013 In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.