Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,361 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In The UK - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In The UK (769 Views)

A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine / Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In The UK by dejiih01: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2020
A Nigerian self-confessed cyber fraudster and drug-dealer, Dan Aiyegbusi, who was sentenced to five years in jail in the U.K sys he has never worked before in his life.

The 23-year-old cyber fraudster and drug dealer, Dan Aiyegbusi was sentenced on Tuesday, 28 January, 2020, at Southwark Crown Court after admitting that he has never worked a day in his life but colluded with organised hackers to launder stolen money.

Following a proactive investigation by the Met’s Cyber Crime Unit (CCU), he was sentenced Tuesday, 28 January, 2020, at Southwark Crown Court.

He had previously pleaded guilty to five separate counts of money laundering, totalling £41,150; possession with intent to supply Class A drugs (crack cocaine) and Class B drugs (cannabis).

The court heard that in April 2018, a Facebook account was identified in the name of ‘Miyuwa Oluwafemi’ – which was a pseudonym used by Aiyegbusi.

The Facebook account was being used to advertise compromised online bank accounts, with the username and password often having been acquired through cyber-dependent crime such as ‘phishing’.

He pleaded not guilty to three counts of money laundering totalling £2,167,410 and was subsequently found not guilty in relation to these other counts following a trial at Southwark Crown Court in December 2019.

Aiyegbusi had been stopped by officers from Essex Police in Colchester and was found to be in possession of 49 rocks of crack cocaine.

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/i-have-never-worked-a-day-in-my-life-nigerian-drug-dealer-jailed-in-the-uk/1924

Re: I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In The UK by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2020
That guy is British.
Re: I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In The UK by money121(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Say No to drug
Re: I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In The UK by Youngkingjaey1: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Video:Nigerian Army Hailing Chadian Troops Prepared To Assault Bokoharam(pics) / Armed Robber Steals Car But Was Unable To Drive Because It Was A Manual Drive / Mike Is A Fraudster And Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.