Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Exclusive: Ikoku4 Narrates How Chima Ikwunado Died - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exclusive: Ikoku4 Narrates How Chima Ikwunado Died (398 Views)

Dr Obinna Chima Ngonadi, For Nnewi North Constituency / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Ikoku4 Narrates How Chima Ikwunado Died by holygist: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2020
Exclusive: Ikoku4 Narrates How Chima Ikwunado Died

Chima Ikwunado was very healthy and agile before the arrest narrates “Ifeanyi Onyekwere” one of the Ikoku4, contrary to what E-Crack said, when we were taken to the cell of E-crack on 19th Dec 2019, we were left there first for three days without the awareness of anybody or our family or food, it was on the third day when the torturing was at the highest level that they went to buy us a loaf of bread and a bag of pure water.

Chima was chained upside down and the torture started, it is important for me to say this; that Chima received the highest torture among all of us because is like they notice that they can get more money from him. They used machete to pieces his legs, used baton to disconnect all his joint just because they wanted him to confess that he was a car snatcher so that the money they will collect from him will be high, this torture continues every morning and evening to the point that it was clear that Chima Ikwunado was going to die and they knew it yet they didn’t care because they needed our false confession so badly so that they can get more money

continue reading>>> http://holygist.com/article?t=exclusive-ikoku4-narrates-how-chima-ikwunado-died
Re: Exclusive: Ikoku4 Narrates How Chima Ikwunado Died by Snipper007: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Give me Satan and police then ask me who God should forgive I will choose Satan any day any time......

(1) (Reply)

Amazing And Interesting Facts Of Komodo Dragon, Monitor Lizard / 10-year-old Boy Impregnates His 13-year-old Girlfriend / Goodnews!!! Chloroquine Has Been Discovered To Cure The Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.