Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Don't Know What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know What To Do (1832 Views)

I Don't Care Neighbours / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Do by Lisa001: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2020
Good morning house I've an issue that has been troubling my mind lately, I'm 7months pregnant and the guy responsible is still schooling tho in his final year and he is not financial ready...I was thinking of abortion initially because I am not financially buoyant.my guy is an only child and his mum is quite wealthy... She told me to keep the pregnancy that she would be responsible for my upkeep and that of my unborn child till her son is financially buoyant...
Now the problem is her younger sister that stays close to us... My mother in law doesnt stay in Nigeria so whenever she wants to send money she does through her sister and her sister uses that as an opportunity for her own needs, for instance I wanted to register for antenatal and we went to make enquiry she sent money to her sister but when we got to the hospital she just paid for few things,Scan and bought drugs out of the money so her sister won't suspect anything I haven't fully registered up till now then she used the remaining money to stock goods in her shop. My mother in law is coming next week and I have plans of explaining all to her...How can I do this without causing quarrel between both of them?

Note: she's her only sister and my mother in law believes her so much
Mature advise needed pls
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by healthserve(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Would keeping or aborting the baby affect your relationship with the guy? If you abort it would you both still be together?

Oh seven months pregnancy. You'll have to keep the baby. Make your mind ready to become a mother.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by thorpido(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2020
I think you should keep what your boyfriend's mom's sister has been doing to yourself.
When your boyfriend's mom(I deliberately didn't call her your mother-in-law) comes,tell her she can send the money directly to you so you can take care of whatever you need to without waiting for the sister.
What about your own parents?

I guess you are a student too(or you're not)?What plan do you have for your future apart from getting pregnant?
I hope you are not waiting on a boyfriend whose mother is rich to depend on.Many girls in your position have literally been turned to 'slaves'.
I hope your boyfriend has plans to marry you too.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by izzou(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
angry

What about your family? What are they doing about it?

Please take responsibility for your own life and try not to depend on your Mother-in-law(I wonder why you call her that, when you never marry the pikin)

Try and take care of yourself and the baby. Let your family support you too. As long as the woman is abroad, she'll trust her sister more than you. There's absolutely nothing you can do about that, until you legally marry her son

Wise up aunty.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Austine567(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
why not complain to the girl herself , tell her you're aware of what she's doing.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by donstan18: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Can you imagine!! See her mouth like "My mother inlaw".

Who do you think you are to the said family?

A legally married wife or what?

I see nothing but a girl who intentionally got pregnant for a student after discovering that he's the only child of a woman who is based abroad.

Don't you have focus in life, rather than spreading legs and getting pregnant for a student?

What is wrong with all these girls sef?

You never even enter the family, you don dey reason cause problems between two only sisters.

You never even see anything, na just small pepper the sister dey show you. Rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
You should have tackle the problem from the onset.
However tell your mother inlaw to be sending you the money directly to your bank account.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by nlPoster: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Was there a marriage?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
OP, how old are you? We've all made mistakes in life at some point.The deed has already been done.

But even then, at this very stage I can't understand how a full blown adult has sex casually when she's not ready to have a baby. Heck, why you f*cking a guy who can't start a family... a guy who's broke!

At the end of the day, he's continuing his studies and you're here looking for money for antenatal. Young girls, better be wise.

To your issue, talk to your boyfriend's mother to send the money directly to you... that it's too much trouble bothering her sister all the time. And for your own good, try as much as possible to start saving whatever you can from what you're sent. You'll surely need to float yourself at some point.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by nlPoster: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
At the end of the day, he's continuing his studies and you're here looking for money for antenatal

Hm
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by mrblessed(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mother-in-law? Congratulations! Devise a means to speak to her directly, since you are a beloved daughter-in-law.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Uyi168: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
People have indiscrimate unprotected sex and begin to sound confused and not knowing what to do when pregnancy arises...
Naija people sef...
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Graxie(f): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Please why can't the mother send money to your boyfriend directly? Why is she sending through her sister? Please call her and tell her you are yet to register for antenatal. At 7months you are still waiting. Save delivery.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Lisa001: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:
Can you imagine!! See her mouth like "My mother inlaw".

Who do you think you are to the said family?

A legally married wife or what?

I see nothing but a girl who intentionally got pregnant for a student after discovering that he's the only child of a woman who is based abroad.

Don't you have focus in life, rather than spreading legs and getting pregnant for a student?

What is wrong with all these girls sef?

You never even enter the family, you don dey reason cause problems between two only sisters.

You never even see anything, na just small pepper the sister dey show you. Rubbish!!
I didn't even know his mother is based in abroad when we were dating I later discovered when I got pregnant.... The deed is done already and no one is perfect... I'm done schooling and I don't intend to cause any problem in their family,if that was my intention I wouldn't be here seeking advice

I asked for an advice not an insult... If you don't have anything sensible to contribute you can pasd

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Lisa001: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Graxie:
Please why can't the mother send money to your boyfriend directly? Why is she sending through her sister? Please call her and tell her you are yet to register for antenatal. At 7months you are still waiting. Save delivery.
Thanks so Much I'll do that

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Graxie(f): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lisa001:
I didn't even know his mother is based in abroad when we were dating I later discovered when I got pregnant.... The deed is done already and no one is perfect... I'm done schooling and I don't intend to cause any problem in their family,if that was my intention I wouldn't be here seeking advice

I asked for an advice not an insult... If you don't have anything sensible to contribute you can pasd
Please close this thread, you don't need people to break you down. At seven months, you don't need hbp. Please close the thread and leave nairaland holy people.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
My dear at this moment, you have to be really wise and patient. You don't want anyone to accuse you of bringing bad luck (causing rift) in the family. Just overlook it, and focus on your health. Once you give birth, find something to do that will bring you money. Let your mother-in-law find out about her sister's actions herself because the truth is, if she fully trust you she wouldn't have chosen an intermediary to send money to you. Shes probably just testing you too. Be calm and manage with what you get till you can get more yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by tpiar: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Graxie:
Please why can't the mother send money to your boyfriend directly? Why is she sending through her sister?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Lisa001: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Ariza:
My dear at this moment, you have to be really wise and patient. You don't want anyone to accuse you of bringing bad luck (causing rift) in the family. Just overlook it, and focus on your health. Once you give birth, find something to do that will bring you money. Let your mother-in-law find out about her sister's actions herself because the truth is, if she fully trust you she wouldn't have chosen an intermediary to send money to you. Shes probably just testing you too. Be calm and manage with what you get till you can get more yourself.
Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

He Was Humilated By His Wife And Her Family Members After Marriage / Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? / Happy 27th Birthday John Obavoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.