Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist (959 Views)

Top 10 Next Rated Artistes In Nigeria / Miguel Is Under Rated / Burna Boi Naija Most Rated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by Lanrex67: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
I love hip hop music and i will like to know the latest top rated hip hop musician in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by eldee(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2010
Vector . . . problem is, no one I know has listened to his album.
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by lawyerchap(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
eldee:

Vector . . . problem is, no one I know has listened to his album.

Isn't that somewhat contradictory? How come no one you know has listened to the album of the top rated upcoming artiste? does it mean Vector's not moving units? i know i bought the album, but between MI2, Untouchable, Franchise Celebrity, Beautiful Imperfection and BANS, i haven't found space or time to listen to it. I think Mo'Cheddah is going to blow bigtime though. Her album is completely listenable.
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by eldee(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
lawyerchap:

Isn't that somewhat contradictory? How come no one you know has listened to the album of the top rated upcoming artiste? does it mean Vector's not moving units? i know i bought the album, but between MI2, Untouchable, Franchise Celebrity, Beautiful Imperfection and BANS, i haven't found space or time to listen to it. I think Mo'Cheddah is going to blow bigtime though. Her album is completely listenable.

It's not contradictory . . . he's highly rated, FACT.
I don't know anyone that's listened to the album, FACT.

Simple conclusion, we are a minority.
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by dawhizkid1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2010
Safe for Pherowshuz's The Return of Pherow the Great, Vector's SOS is the best Naija Rap Album out dis year.
@lawyerchap
are u related to Mo Cheddah in a way? The album is. . . . Great Dj Klem's beat wasted by Mo'. She got ways to go.
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by lawyerchap(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
da-whizkid:

Safe for Pherowshuz's The Return of Pherow the Great, Vector's SOS is the best Naija Rap Album out dis year.
@lawyerchap
are u related to Mo Cheddah in a way? The album is. . . . Great Dj Klem's beat wasted by Mo'. She got ways to go.

@da Whizkid
Regarding the bolded, do you know what humble pie is? If you don't, you better check up on it, cos you're going to be eating a lot of it pretty soon. grin
BTW, are you related to Vector in a way? Because following me and eldee's little convo above, i stuck SOS into the car CD all yesterday till now, and to call it the best Naija rap album is wildly philantropic. Been listening to BANS, HOD and MI2; in my opinion SOS doesn't crack top 3 this year. wink
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by Fred87(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2010
@da whiz.mahn u mean SOS is d best hiphop album of d year #udeyjokeabi#=sure d boy was #ovaratedtobadt#.eeeezz
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by dawhizkid1(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2010
@Lawyerchap
I no see any reason why person go rate BANS above SOS sha. Btw both have 'relatively' poor production bt i definitely enjoyed/relate to SOS topics than BANS. Maybe it's personal Preference.
Btw bros, wat about d oleku instrumental wey u say u go hustle for us na, ?
@Fred
U no be benin Boy? All of una na Mode9/swatroot/anytinRelatedToMode Stans b4 na. I enjoyd Vec album more than HOD N BANS. And i didn't say SOS is the best rap album out this year. . . Pherowshuz's The Return of Pherow the Great is. . . To me.
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by Fred87(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2010
@da whiz.no vex 4me naw,abi full b/c boi i.e b&b! moi.just dat am not in tune wif SOS d flow to me is lyk nursery rhyme(s) nd d package was below d hype/xpectatn.BANS is far beta nd i 0va agree wif u on pherow-TROPTG: me tot.eeezz
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by lawyerchap(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
da-whizkid:

@Lawyerchap
I no see any reason why person go rate BANS above SOS sha. Btw both have 'relatively' poor production bt i definitely enjoyed/relate to SOS topics than BANS. Maybe it's personal Preference.
Btw bros, wat about d oleku instrumental wey u say u go hustle for us na, ?

@da Whizkid
I cannot argue with personal preference,

As for the Oleku instrumental, completely forgot about that. Will rustle it up for you asap.

btw, (and you know i'm gonna go there lol) did you see 'my relation' on saturday night performing with Public Enemy and winning 'Best New Artiste' at the MAMAs?
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by dawhizkid1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2010
lawyerchap:

@da Whizkid
I cannot argue with personal preference,

As for the Oleku instrumental, completely forgot about that. Will rustle it up for you asap.

btw, (and you know i'm gonna go there lol) did you see 'my relation' on saturday night performing with Public Enemy and winning 'Best New Artiste' at the MAMAs?

Ermm. . . . Sir, Awards ain't shyte! For Christ Sakes, Soulja Boi have won Awards. Even Justin Bieber won Over Eminem at the AMA, shey? And for the Performance, u prob'bly dnt knw i Rap. . . But i have performed alongside MI and the Choc Boi, Terry G et al and i don't even have a Mixtape. Let alone Mo' that have over 100 Videos and 3000 cameos that's being aired on MTV Base. So what U saying? Mo' Cheddah got ways to go. She's just lucky she got KH by her.
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by 04kaa: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2010
da-whizkid:

Ermm. . . . Sir, Awards ain't shyte! For Christ Sakes, Soulja Boi have won Awards. Even Justin Bieber won Over Eminem at the AMA, shey? And for the Performance, u prob'bly dnt knw i Rap. . . But i have performed alongside MI and the Choc Boi, Terry G et al and i don't even have a Mixtape. Let alone Mo' that have over 100 Videos and 3000 cameos that's being aired on MTV Base. So what U saying? Mo' Cheddah got ways to go. She's just lucky she got KH by her.

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by lawyerchap(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2010
da-whizkid:

@da Whizkid,

Actually i know that you do; have actually downloaded a couple of your tracks. You've performed with MI? What track was that? And at what show? is da Whizkid your stage name or is that just your nairaland persona? Cos am gonna ask Jude about you. And there are only 7 videos of Mo'Cheddah available for now, not 100. wink Dude, don't hate, congratulate. grin
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by dawhizkid1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
lawyerchap:

@da Whizkid,

Actually i know that you do; have actually downloaded a couple of your tracks. You've performed with MI? What track was that? And at what show? is da Whizkid your stage name or is that just your nairaland persona? Cos am gonna ask Jude about you. And there are only 7 videos of Mo'Cheddah available for now, not 100. wink Dude, don't hate, congratulate. grin
Ermmm, Not that we performed together actually, but we performed on d same stage. grin U naah i mean. . . grin . My Stage Name's Juzt Courage/ Courage Da Whizkid and i did open the Ginger Your Swagga Concert at Fame Dela Hall Warri, that held on Nov 4th 2009. . . Dem MI show the Show, ask am if u wish.

About the Mo' Video thingy, Exaggeration bro. I don't h8 Mo' (or any oda artiste), i just don't feel her. 1!

And See the way u tey call MI 'Jude', u just want make we knw say u knw am. . . We already knw bros! grin
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by dawhizkid1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
lawyerchap:

@da Whizkid,

Ermmm, Not that we performed together actually, but we performed on d same stage. grin U naah i mean. . . grin . My Stage Name's Juzt Courage/ Courage Da Whizkid and i did open the Ginger Your Swagga Concert at Fame Dela Hall Warri, that held on Nov 4th 2009. . . Dem MI show the Show, ask am if u wish.

About the Mo' Video thingy, Exaggeration bro. I don't h8 Mo' (or any oda artiste), i just don't feel her. 1!

And See the way u tey call MI 'Jude', u just want make we knw say u knw am. . . We already knw bros! grin
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by lawyerchap(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2010
da-whizkid:

Ermmm,  Not that we performed together actually, but we performed on d same stage. grin U naah i mean. . . grin . My Stage Name's Juzt Courage/ Courage Da Whizkid and i did open the Ginger Your Swagga Concert at Fame Dela Hall Warri, that held on Nov 4th 2009. . . Dem MI show the Show, ask am if u wish.

LWKMDFH! Actually everyone knows MI's name is Jude so it really doesn't indicate that i know him, simply cos i called him Jude. But i know am sha. grin

Yeah i got the exaggeration, but you didn't get the humour in my reversing the exaggeration with the facts.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/YTcv03u2/Iceprince-Oleku_Instrumental_.html

Hope this is the one you want. If it isn't just let me know.
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by dawhizkid1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
lawyerchap:

LWKMDFH! Actually everyone knows MI's name is Jude so it really doesn't indicate that i know him, simply cos i called him Jude. But i know am sha. grin

Yeah i got the exaggeration, but you didn't get the humour in my reversing the exaggeration with the facts.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/YTcv03u2/Iceprince-Oleku_Instrumental_.html

Hope this is the one you want. If it isn't just let me know.
bros, can u plz upload on plunder or sharebeast or sendspace? 4shared have not been friendly to Mobile users 4 a while now!
Re: Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist by mbulela1: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2010
I am still trying to understand the hype around Mo'Cheddah.
She is just average in my books.
Average voice, top swag.

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross (da Boss) In Lagos - Eko Hotel / Producer K Solo Breaks Up With Timaya: / Am I Better Than M.i?: Top Players In The Nigerian Rap Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.