Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Watch Video As Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Circle Over A Building Before Crashing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Video As Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Circle Over A Building Before Crashing (1163 Views)

Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video As Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Circle Over A Building Before Crashing by MrTrend(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Following the death of Kobe Bryant, a footage has emerged reportedly showing the helicopter that killed the NBA Star circled over a building before crashing.

Details of a new footage of Kobe Bryant’s helicopter circling over a building before it crashed has surfaced online.

A witness who captured the moment took to Twitter to share the video of the helicopter circling over Glendale, California, just 30 minutes before the Sikorsky S-76 crashed into a hillside in Calabasas, northwest of Los Angeles on Sunday.

‘I try and video /photograph all the weird stuff happening above my house in Glendale,CA. Unfortunately this morning I didn’t realize I was filming the helicopter Kobe Bryant, his daughter and others were in 31 minutes before they crashed . RIP,’ a Twitter user with the handle @theironlydreams wrote.

Another tweet from the same user claimed that the pilot was performing a very ”aggressive circling maneuver,” that’s why he went outside to film because it was so loud. He added that he ‘observed 1 or 2 circles’ before filming.

According to the Today show, the man’s home has been verified as being under the flight path of the Sikorsky S-76B chopper.

The NBA legend, 41, and his daughter, Gianna, 13, were killed along with seven others in the Helicopter crash on Sunday, January, 26, 2020.

Below is the video;

https://twitter.com/theironlydreams/status/1221633775433482240

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/footage-of-kobe-bryants-helicopter-circling-over-a-building-before-crashing/

1 Share

Re: Watch Video As Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Circle Over A Building Before Crashing by MrTrend(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Watch The Full Video HERE
Re: Watch Video As Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Circle Over A Building Before Crashing by Bluezy13(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
For which Mb

Person don die make I come waste mb dey watch how him take die...

Re: Watch Video As Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Circle Over A Building Before Crashing by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bluezy13:
For which Mb
Person don die make I come waste mb dey watch how him take die...
You mean?
Re: Watch Video As Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Circle Over A Building Before Crashing by Bluezy13(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

You mean?
mb means megabytes
Re: Watch Video As Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Circle Over A Building Before Crashing by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bluezy13:

mb means megabytes
Youngest prof in the house

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother Making Out With My Mother In Bed. - Justina Shares / I'm not Getting Older, I'm becoming Better / What A Mess Is This As Fans Slams Regina Daniels After She Shared Her Half Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.