Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Best Video Maker - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Video Maker (759 Views)

The Best Video Conferencing Software For Remote Working / Review: Vidnami – The Best Youtube & Business Video Maker / Video Editor And Video Maker For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Video Maker by adnanfiaz: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
[url="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waaiz.videoeditors"]Video maker[/url] offers free video editing android app with music and text add on videos. Video maker allow users to create a video with music by adding sound into the videos. You will this one of the best editing apps on android without any paid subscriptions.

If you are curious about how to add music to a video then video maker helps you to easily add music on your videos. This is one of the best Video Editor, Video Trimmer and merger applications for any videos. It is totally free with no registration fee and No Watermark for editing videos.

Video maker or call it video creator helps you to easily add text on videos with just tap of a button. You can add emojis and stickers on videos using this free android video editing software app. This is a free video editor app in the market with the latest features like video editing with music, add text on videos, merge large videos, cut long videos into short videos, trim parts of a video.

1 Like

Re: Best Video Maker by Jaxx123: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
I will make professional and beautiful videos using premium for you vidnami without any watermark on it

Vidnami, previously called content samurai is super easy to use, right?

With VIDNAMI one can create beautiful video .
I will create premium video with vidnami plus voice over for you in few country
All I need from you is the text .

I'm your guy, I have vast experience using that system.

Contact me for any big project you have.
You want to convert your full book to full visual?
You need video match your voice over?
Or anything toward video creation
Or your blog text to visual?

I can deliver suitable videos for any type of niche.

Perhaps you have a big project going on, let me know and I can give you a significant discount.

Thank you and have a good one!

Chat me 0 8 0 6 0 1 8 0 0 7 7

Or email me olurantiprofile@gmail.com

Re: Best Video Maker by turkeyman: 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
That's good, looking forward to doing business with you sir

(1) (Reply)

HP Spectre Rechargeable Mouse 700 | Poseidon Blue, Ambidextrous / Just Arrived Uk Used Toshiba Dynabook T552 Core I7 8gb Ram 500gb Hdd @cheap Pric / Msi Gs65 Stealth I7 9750H, 512gb, 16gb, Gtx 1660 Ti #SoldOut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.