Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Bruna And Brazillian Gold - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bruna And Brazillian Gold (1992 Views)

Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair / Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? / ‎1 Brazillian Hair = 68 Bags Of Cement. Let your Boyfriend Be A Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bruna And Brazillian Gold by chiconfire: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
pls who knows about bruna or brazilian gold, whats d duration like. how good is it either.
Re: Bruna And Brazillian Gold by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 14, 2012
Visit www.thejewelleryplaceng.com or call me on 08023449573
Re: Bruna And Brazillian Gold by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 14, 2012
Bruna jewelleries have very good quality and they are well accepted in the market due to

their advanced design and the production quality. View BRUNA PROFILE for more details

To identify the real product of Bruna the mark always comes recorded or fused in the

piece. In chains the mark is soldered to the fastener. Please be careful with imitations:

some companies use the mark BR, BRUMA, etc to confuse the client.
We guarantee the gold plating process of our product during 1 (one) year, from sale.

Bruna gold plated are made to your total satisfaction. Follow the clues and orientations to

use them better.

(1) (Reply)

Exceptional Fashion Designs From Ankara / This Lady Lost Her Buttocks, Arms & Legs Due To Silicon Gone Wrong (photo) / Queen Of Emerald Nigeria: The Beautydom Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.