Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Policeman Assaulted Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Assaulted Me (375 Views)

Ogun Chiefs Shielding Man Who Assaulted Me — Victim / Vanessa Kei: "Bonaventure Obonyano Assaulted Me" (photos) / Help! My Ex-girlfriend Sexually Assaulted Me, Now She Won’t Stop Stalking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Assaulted Me by DaCharis2016: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hello NLanders,

Last Friday I was on my bike at Ikeja general hospital under bridge. And some policemen came wanting to impound the asset. While I disagreed for no offense since I was on an approved bike (200cc) they can't impound it. Meanwhile, I was in midst of other forcemen on okadas. So I looked different from them coz they all had Bajaj without helmets. After I was asked if I was a police officer, and I answered negative...the officer guy asked I surrender my bike. In disagreeing, the lead inspector immediately slapped my right side ear. Instantly my ear was deafened. Afterwards, they resorted to removing valuable parts of the bike like CDI, battery and key.

So now the ear isn't opened yet, despite I use drop, and if I use the drop I feel pain. I'm afraid, what do I do? I went to the station and explained the incident to the station officer, and he asked I bring down the bike first. Hmm! I should push down the bike first? What nonsense when I'm not aboki.

How do I get a redress as regards this?

Thank you.
Re: Policeman Assaulted Me by youngsahito(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Hello NLanders,

Last Friday I was on my bike at Ikeja general hospital under bridge. And some policemen came wanting to impound the asset. While I disagreed for no offense since I was on an approved bike (200cc) they can't impound it. Meanwhile, I was in midst of other forcemen on okadas. So I looked different from them coz they all had Bajaj without helmets. After I was asked if I was a police officer, and I answered negative...the officer guy asked I surrender my bike. In disagreeing, the lead inspector immediately slapped my right side ear. Instantly my ear was deafened. Afterwards, they resorted to removing valuable parts of the bike like CDI, battery and key.

So now the ear isn't opened yet, despite I use drop, and if I use the drop I feel pain. I'm afraid, what do I do? I went to the station and explained the incident to the station officer, and he asked I bring down the bike first. Hmm! I should push down the bike first? What nonsense when I'm not aboki.

How do I get a redress as regards this?

Thank you.
report this on their page on Twitter
Re: Policeman Assaulted Me by VirtIQ: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
You mean they slapped your ear. What happened to you blocking them with your hand. Always watch your back and be ready to defend your body from these fools.
Re: Policeman Assaulted Me by MizzPhoney(f): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
You are not aboki? Nigerians! All the best. undecided
Re: Policeman Assaulted Me by DaCharis2016: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
youngsahito:
report this on their page on Twitter
Them no answer anything
Re: Policeman Assaulted Me by youngsahito(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Them no answer anything
useless people
Re: Policeman Assaulted Me by DaCharis2016: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2020
VirtIQ:
You mean they slapped your ear. What happened to you blocking them with your hand. Always watch your back and be ready to defend your body from these fools.
It was from behind.

(1) (Reply)

Okada Riders, Protesters Engage The Police In A Violent Confrontation - Jomotv / Police Arrest Father Who Rapes And Impregnates His Daughter / Primary School Teacher Defiles 4 Year Old Pupil In Kwara Continue Reading A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.