Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Bill Gates Daughter Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend, Romantic Propo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Gates Daughter Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend, Romantic Propo (1482 Views)

Mr. Ibu's Daughter Engaged To US Based Man She Met On Tiktok Two Months Ago (vid / Billionaire Bill Gates’ Daughter Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend / Wale Gates Daughter's Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Daughter Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend, Romantic Propo by 9ja2geez(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bill Gates's daughter, Jennifer, has got engaged to her Egyptian showjumper boyfriend named Nayel Nassar, 28. 

The eldest daughter of Bill and Melinda Gates who is 23, announced her engagement to the young Egyptian millionaire on Instagram.  

https://9ja2geez.com/news/bill-gates-daughter-engaged-to-boyfriend/%20

SEE MORE PHOTOS FROM SOURCE

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend, Romantic Propo by psalmsmiles(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend, Romantic Propo by Goldencheese(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm. I no wan tears o. cry cry cry
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend, Romantic Propo by black9: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
9ja2geez:
Bill Gates's daughter, Jennifer, has got engaged to her Egyptian showjumper boyfriend named Nayel Nassar, 28. 

The eldest daughter of Bill and Melinda Gates who is 23, announced her engagement to the young Egyptian millionaire on Instagram.  

https://9ja2geez.com/news/bill-gates-daughter-engaged-to-boyfriend/%20

SEE MORE PHOTOS FROM SOURCE

International exploits 2020. Join Simmer and Nic Hanson too

https://www.nairaland.com/5659966/nic-hanson-collabos-nigerias-simmer
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend, Romantic Propo by MexManuel(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nice
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend, Romantic Propo by Kylekent59: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Perfect match.

See how billionaires look, not all those ones with fat chicks and fat legs.

I just understand something, when money comes, maintain your diet, if you change, you are gona be chubby.

A big congrats to them. I just love their physique.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"I Know I’m Just 17-yrs But I Prefer A Man With Thick, Big & Strong Banana" / Toyin Lawani Holds A Man’s ‘gbola’ Firmly Even After He Repeatedly Screamed NO! / Shatta Bandle Relocates To India, Shares Photos Of Himself In His Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.