Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Foundation2020 Application Drive - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Foundation2020 Application Drive (384 Views)

Agribusiness Grant For Africans By Tony Elumelu Foundation 2019 / Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Programme / How To Successfully Apply For Tony Elumelu 10000 Dollars Grant (port Harcourt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Foundation2020 Application Drive by cybergee(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Established in 2010, The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is the leading philanthropic institution in Africa championing entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs across the continent. The Foundation’s long-term investment in empowering African entrepreneurs is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private sector, and most importantly entrepreneurs, as the catalyst for the social and economic development of the continent. The Foundation’s flagship initiative, the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme, is a 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train mentor and fund 10,000 entrepreneurs, capable of changing the face of business across Africa.

My name is Victor Etudor and I am the TEF Hub Lead for Rivers State. I will be collaborating with Roothub Port Harcourt to help people in Port Harcourt and Uyo to successfully apply for 2020. We will be having a seminar at Roothub Port Harcourt, Maxxy Plaza, 3 SARS Rd, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt 10 am.

Please this seminar is totally free and no strings attached... just come with your friends.
My life has been transformed and I want many more Africans to not miss this rare opportunity.
Click here to register https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fAfG62An9-_vnSj0SCfmDHmVc2VwY125GjUKoAwPmz8/edit

Re: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Foundation2020 Application Drive by edytruth(m): 4:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Please when is the application closing?

(1) (Reply)

African Giant � Snails / Palm Bunch Ashes And It Uses / Palm Kennel Nut For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.