Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Kdp Publishers And Authors. Meet Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp Publishers And Authors. Meet Here (782 Views)

Publisher Rocket Software For Kdp Publishers Available For Peanuts / Quick Tips For Amazon KDP Publishers! / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kdp Publishers And Authors. Meet Here by lovemko(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
you're an author, publisher, writer or graphic artist.
let's meet here

drop your contact and means of communication and a few samples of your work with your caption.
eg

Graphics Designer
070365**636
shrshv@gmail.com
*upload samples

Writer
07034626**2
afffahs@gmail.com
*upload or screenshot samples as the case maybe
(on request)

As a graphic artist, A publisher in the house may require your service for book cover and you got your self a gig.
let here be our fiver and upwork

PS
Join our whatsapp group where we facilitate and help up comers in the business of publishing on kdp by sharing indept tips and ideas within our selves in the group. Everyone is welcome but the group has limited space as we don't want a large number of persons max 30 persons.
Join while it's free. first hand tips, stuff we wouldn't usually drop here on NL or other public pages..

link

https://chat. whatsapp.com/Jlu7sjyrQHgIyDhfa3QXL3

edit out the space between CHAT and WHATAPP
Re: Kdp Publishers And Authors. Meet Here by lovemko(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
happy sales
Re: Kdp Publishers And Authors. Meet Here by lovemko(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
The WhatsApp group is still open for abit...

Publish lancers
Re: Kdp Publishers And Authors. Meet Here by lovemko(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Got a few spots left for the group...
Let's Kindle guys
Re: Kdp Publishers And Authors. Meet Here by lovemko(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
my last reply here guys... did my part!
you do the rest! good luck
Re: Kdp Publishers And Authors. Meet Here by Prosperity4All: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
lovemko:
my last reply here guys... did my part!
you do the rest! good luck

Good concept.
But seems thread had limited visibility.
How's the WhatsApp group going

(1) (Reply)

AGO Vessels Of 10kMT And 45kMT In Lome And Lagos Waters / Closed / Free Boarding Blco Dollar Deal, Serious Buyers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.