Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (73106 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan Ahead Of 2019 Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by efighter: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
xreal:
Elder statesman and a peacemaker.

A looting peacemaker
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Two big men
What next?
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by efighter: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
alsudan:
It’s obvious the dullard needs help and Jonathan being Jonathan is there to help. What a Lifeless Presidiot.

While miscreants like you are all over the internet convulsing, your lord and saviour, the ineffectual buffoon is at Aso Rock to pay homage to the people's general

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by CJ310(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:
" Stealing is not corruption "
March, 15, 2015
Mr Clueless

Lmao. I can’t forget...Mr. Slooow
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police demands justice

The family of Chima Ikwunado, a mechanic in Port Harcourt, Rivers, allegedly tortured to death by operatives of the Nigerian police force in the state, has demanded justice over the incidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/5660122/tortured-chima-family-mechanic-killed
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by efighter: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
CalabarPikin:
OK

I wish he can borrow small sense from GEJ

I love u sir..@GEJ

Sense of looting? Or sense of commissioning 2nd Niger on the drawing board? Or sense of making your wife richer than all the states in the region?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by freshvine(f): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Buhari always intimidated on the sight of Jonathan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Buhari will need totell us why he is looking younger than his age
I am inclined to believe Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by golddare: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
References:
President Buhari meets with former President Jonathan this afternoon, at the State House, Abuja.

Politics asides Jonathan was brought up well, I expect all past leaders to be meeting one another like this even if the visit is personal instead of writing political letters.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by qtx(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
References:
President Buhari meets with former President Jonathan this afternoon, at the State House, Abuja.
irrelevant meeting if you cant sack those your village security chiefs you gather there. If you like meet trump, i no send.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ebele former creek boy meet Mohammed kastina the privilege alimajiri

shameless thief meet coded arm robber

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by efighter: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
EdoPrince93:
See the serious look on the face of the lifeless dullard...
The Dead rat seller will soon arrive to pay homage to his slave master...
Asslicker

Slaves that used your mothers as sex slaves between 1967 and 1970 after using your fathers for pepper soup and suya.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Ustec: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
All those freebies wey OBJ dey enjoy during GEJ time,Baba don block am cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bolanto24(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jack500:
Goodluck Jonathan, the most clueless and docile president ever, the hero of ibo people and the only president they will ever have.

Dont quote me.

Who is more docile and clueless like Buhari, shun abeg, at least we don taste the two soups and we sabi the difference.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Jiggyjigga123(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
OP another slowpoke has been spotted here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by OLAJADON: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
alsudan:
It’s obvious the dullard needs help and Jonathan being Jonathan is there to help. What a Lifeless Presidiot.
so Jonathan is better than buhari with his otueke wife that want to loot NIGERIA out of nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by EdoPrince93(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
efighter:

Slaves that used your mothers as sex slaves between 1967 and 1970 after using your fathers for pepper soup and suya.

So dry..you must have a daft personality..
ZOMBIE...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by seunfape(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Meet him for what
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Fragility6: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
otijah:
Both of them aren't smiling, what is happening?
The lifeless one has taken life out of the meeting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by EdoPrince93(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
bolanto24:

Who is more docile and clueless like Buhari, shun abeg, at least we don taste the two soups and we sabi the difference.
Tell them my brother...
One daft aboki is here Quoting me ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Dpharisee: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
GEJ misused opportunity to better the lots of Niger Delta, some of the laws contained in the constitutional conference report such as community policing and Petroleum Industry Bill should have been domesticated before handing over to Buhari, now we are all at the mercy of Buhari.
GEJ was just a naive leader from the creeks of Niger Delta who refused to listen to his own people and advise from Igbos who are his most ardent supporters, leaving himself vulnerable to core North manipulation

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by EdoPrince93(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Fragility6:

The lifeless one has taken life out of the meeting

grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by tityboi: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Good for them
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jack500:
Goodluck Jonathan, the most clueless and docile president ever, the hero of ibo people and the only president they will ever have.

Dont quote me.

Who will quote you when you are reporting from yaba left?..../..

Enjoy your condition bro....nothing do you
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Tonnyray: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sniper aside, is there any other business that has boomed in this regime?
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by GMbuharii: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:
" Stealing is not corruption "
March, 15, 2015. The above statement was made by Mr Clueless aka GEJ. Those celebrating theses mediocrity are children of predations. GEJ failed Nigeria as a whole not SS. Imagine reading the other day the level of poverty in Bayelsa is unimaginable. Wailer's Wailer's, I pity you na.

grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Abeg Osibanjo is a naturally short man jàre. It's not Buhari's height that's making Osibanjo look short. See Jona na! Why isn't he looking dwarf beside Buhari?

Don't mind me ooo, maybe Osibanjo is even taller than me, who knows.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
xreal:
Elder statesman and a peacemaker.
Two clueless men!
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by larryking540: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blakjewelry:
I know it won't be easy leading a country like Nigeria
I have know right from time ...make every state develop their self instead of waiting for federal allocation
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by OLAJADON: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
ajebuter:

Honestly, Jonathan is a good man..

Given the bad press APC has given this man eh!

He should not even take PMB's phone call much less meet with him almost always..

I respect Mr. Jonathan a lot I swear
how is he a good man?
what bad press did APC give him that he is not guilty of, was he able to tame his wife while she was looting?
None of them is a saint but buhari is better than Jonathan, assuming Jonathan won the 2015 election I wonder what his subordinates will remain of this country after PDP 16 years of mayhem.
I DONT LIKE WOMEN THAT JUST TALK WITHOUT THINKING.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
CalabarPikin:
OK

I wish he can borrow small sense from GEJ

I love u sir..@GEJ
How many sense GEJ himself get?abeg just leave the two of them alone make our motor no go jam patapata

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by GMbuharii: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
BackToLife:
Jonathan would have still been President, but Igbos' greed made them to pocket him, used the Power against Yorubas and backstab OBJ that brought him to Power. I only hope that they will tell themselves the truth for once and learn, so that the whole South can work together as Brothers.

Faces: One is smiling like a mumu, one is on the most evil mission on Earth.

And I as a SS say 4kYOU!!!!!!

4kU and your bloody southern unity.

You Yorubas have your beloved buhari, enjoy him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics) / Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.