Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? (37694 Views)

I Want To Open A Unisex Foot Wear Shop / Learn How To Open A Paypal That Can Send And Receive And Earn With It / How To Open A Bitcoin Account In Nigeria And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by TheManOfTheYear: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2020
preciousman:
you know you can get a good haircut here in Benin Ekosodin to be precise.Just one simple touch and you see the difference.i bet every penny is worth it.If you are ready ask about Mr innocent in eskodin and thank me later.
where in ekosodin bro?
I'm still yet to get a good barber after 4 years in this school
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by SpencerM(m): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2020
UnknownQueen:
Please what investment can i go into with 450k

Reach out to me on whatsapp lets talk,
Where is your location?
Whats your preference?

Investment is 250k/investor at Zero Degree Enterprise
This one nobi online business oo, na physical business

Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Realfrankie(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tookool:
If you want exactly what's in the picture you posted, 3million naira isn't enough. Lower your standard a bit so you don't stop halfway

I swear, you can only start by the roadside with that amount
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Should: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr and make that saloon looks dope so that we real niggarrrs can come and get a nice hair cut

This reminds me of the movie "barber's shop" by icecube
I enjoyed that movie sha. Even Nicky Minaj dey the movie
Barbers shop 1
Barber's shop 2( back in business)
Barbers shop 3( the next cut)

You all need to watch that movie. Very sweet

If op can create such funny saloon environment like the one done by ice cube in that movie then i won't mind coming down from Benin city to Lagos to get a nice cut. The distance is not my problem. Have actually travelled to ikorodu to meet my cousin and his niggars just to smoke weed. We smoked that day ehnnn. It was all through the night

You my friend is a real niggr!
I see us doing big things together bro!
No homo, but you sound legit asf..
I'd probably hook you up while am down Nigeria...
#peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by xcitedjay(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
pulsa:

How profitable has it been so far?

I was surprised about how soon I started making profit. Made like 75k in revenue in the month of January with a profit margin of 15%.
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by crafteck(m): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Therrs more to business than starting it
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Goodgod213: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Op, Who owns the 500k.. Is it just ur contribution or both of guys...

And is she ur legal married wife or just a GF??

Pls answer the following questions

Goodgod213

?
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
pocohantas:

You know them very well. I went to one last week. They were about 7 there, both male and female. These children were pressing their phones and playing music, while the youngest was left to wash, dry and weave 4 customers.

I hope I can see their madam one day. They wouldn't be that lackadaisical if they were on commissions.

The attitude of some Nigerian workers to another person's business is terrible!

lol very worst bruh.... the nway they will be claiming oga ehn u will be tired. and ey will be waiting for madam to pay salary o.
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by tobby20: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Goodgod213:
Hello guys as the title says, I have 500k To setup a unisex salon in Isolo or it’s Axis.A unisex salon that will have Pedicure, Hairdressing and A Barbing salon in it?? Will it be enough?? Please if you have a similar business can you suggest things I should look out for??

I and my woman are setting this up and we really want to get it right.
Op where your location
DM me , maybe we fit partner together
I have interest in salon too
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Goodgod213: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
tobby20:

Op where your location
DM me , maybe we fit partner together
I have interest in salon too

Drop your number

1 Like

Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by tobby20: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Goodgod213:

Drop your number
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Designerdollars:
I wasn't in any way referring to fraud when I said "press" abeg no mis interprete me oo.
There are alot of ways of earning money online without fraud.
#saynotofraud
I didn't say you should put me through on fraudulent activities.
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by ontolegit(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
scokoro:
just inbox me. I am in a similar business
Can I inbox you?
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by ontolegit(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
sped1oro:
i am following this thread keenly, i started this salon project since last year and i am ye to commission it. The difference is that, i am building the shops from ground as the location is in my dad's house, i have built 2 shops already, tiled with doors and windows. I have acquired almost all the tools required for the barbing business, however, i have spent almost N1M+ BUT i still require some funds for electrification and furnishing of the shops and this requires nothing less than 400k. But OP, with your 500k, you can decide to scale it down and still start the business on a low budget standard, as for me, i bought the consumables that will last for like 3 months already.
Pls show us pictures and take us through
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Antibot5: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Xpol:
I’m also into this business but not in naija.here only rent has taken all the 500k but now let’s exclude rent in my first shop I have 2 wall dryers like the ones in that pic(30k each)one pedicure bowl(20k)2 big mirrors(40k),one hand dryer(5k),Electric kettle (5k),2 clippers (15k+30k),one sterilizer(25k),one Tower warmer(30k),one ceiling fan and standing fan(10k+8k),the glass door(100k),then I couldn’t afford (almanco)table I used wood which cost around 20k,for combs,relaxer,shampoo,hair creams,hair sprayers dyes, towels,hears guard,jackets,scissors,spirit,hair treatment creams,(budget 150-200k) cos I can’t remember all right now unless I’m in the shop to look round and list all also think about the wiring. Don’t be discouraged by the time you spend all the 500k you can add more things as you begin to make money if your wife is an hairdresser and she’s good then you have an advantage.addition: chairs i bought four chairs that type that rotate I don’t know the name(approximately 100k) six ordinary plastic chairs2.5k each which I later added more

Can we talk?
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Xpol: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Antibot5:

Can we talk?
no problem
Re: Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? by Antibot5: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Xpol:
no problem

Digits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City / The Importance Of Cost Accounting To Business Organization / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.