Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 (130374 Views)

2023 Deloitte Graduate Academy Digital Programme / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Thread For Prospective Deloitte Graduate Program 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Ola260: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2020
Yeah. We should do this ASAP

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by krumking(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Ensure you copy Deloitte in the mail and send the image on your laptop screen
info@dragnet-solutions.com
Cc: infonigeria@deloitte.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by OlayinkaAtere: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2020
I don't think so.

Ola260:
Is there any chance we will be reschedule
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by OlayinkaAtere: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Good idea...

krumking:
Ensure you copy Deloitte in the mail and send the image on your laptop screen
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Lescott7(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2020
I was not able to do the test also. I installed the safe browser but was not able to do the test. I got stuck at the configuration stage.
Dragnet really bleeped up. We really need to report them to Deliotte.

2 Likes

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Sheamus007(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2020
After finishing the essay...I clicked on end assessment but don't know what's wrong with my network then...it keep on rotating and stopped uploading the video at 98%.....
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by krumking(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sheamus007:
After finishing the essay...I clicked on end assessment but don't know what's wrong with my network then...it keep on rotating and stopped uploading the video at 98%.....

Wow so some people were able to do the test?
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Bellanita(f): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
I thought I was the only one who couldn't write. Deloitte and dragnet need to make the processes less cumbersome. Imagine so people still had to upload documents and even capture. But why? I thought we already uploaded to smart recruiter. We're just to write test and not have to upload anymore. If they can't keep up they shouldn't make it online. There was no need for all that process and confusion. Dragnet is usually not like this. I wonder what occurred. I'm just pissed.

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Bellanita(f): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pls what was being captured? Your face.
Abi is it nysc registration ni. Na wa
walex2bad:
I wasn't even able to go past the capture screen
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chukwu94: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Bellanita:
I thought I was the only one who couldn't write. Deloitte and dragnet need to make the processes less cumbersome. Imagine so people still had to upload documents and even capture. But why? I thought we already uploaded to smart recruiter. We're just to write test and not have to upload anymore. If they can't keep up they shouldn't make it online. There was no need for all that process and confusion. Dragnet is usually not like this. I wonder what occurred. I'm just pissed.
Hope you have sent them a mail? This is the address
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Bellanita(f): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
I got this
Chukwutobi:
Anyone here getting error - you’re not scheduled for the test-?
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by teadrake(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sheamus007:
I experienced the same thing but finally was able to submit successfully. All the best
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by ayoola111(f): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
It is well
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Kemzyasher(f): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mine didn't even upload, it was at 1% for too long then I refreshed the page and it said you are not scheduled for this test.I just hope it submitted
Sheamus007:
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Xcels: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kemzyasher:
Mine didn't even upload, it was at 1% for too long then I refreshed the page and it said you are not scheduled for this test.I just hope it submitted

I also had similar issues, I thought it was as a result of bad network or I'd ran out of data. I just hope it submitted
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Sophy615: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
My system became blank after installing and running the Safe Exam application from 10 to 12
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Lianalexa: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
My own story is just very funny. I could not even get past the click here to launch assessment part. The more I click it the more it brings me some loads of number and computer jagons. It is well
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Torough: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
My test went perfectly, I installed Safe browser the previous night. I used my phone (MTN) as a tether for the entire test and didn't encounter any connection issues. I guess I was lucky.

I wonder when the results will be ready.

5 Likes

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by ayoola111(f): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Torough:
My test went perfectly, I installed Safe browser the previous night. I used my phone (MTN) as a tether for the entire test and didn't encounter any connection issues. I guess I was lucky.

Lucky you. Wish you the best

3 Likes

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by ayoola111(f): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
ayoola111:
Lucky you. Wish you the best
To be honest from the mail sent we were told to install the browser 24hours before the exam. Just reading the mail well now lol

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by ayoola111(f): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
It’s all good. I wish all of us the very best, positive mail by God’s grace.

2 Likes

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Pandagirl: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Torough:

mine too, I had to subscribe my spectranet despite having data in my airtel network to avoid any hitch. lucky me too smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
I pray they scheduled another test for us that were unable to do the test

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by geezer10(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Torough:

had the same experience too.

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by walex2bad(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Bellanita:
Pls what was being captured? Your face.
Abi is it nysc registration ni. Na wa
Your face. That's the first step
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Martinnaa: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
I encountered problems too. Reread the mail minutes before the test and noticed the smart browser download option which i quickly did. Used my mobile hotspot. Prayed i won't get any calls lol because my wifi was down.
When i logged in, it asked to open with smart browser which i did but screen was blank. Closed d browser and clicked on the link again to reopen on smart browser and noticed the pop up which i couldn't see behind the smart browser page. Clicked allow and proceeded with the upload of documents and 360 video. Then started the test. Thing is when its hanging i reload my smart browser but not the major fot page on chrome and that was only before the test started. Took the test and when it was time to submit it kept rolling and said retry. It was then i noticed data finished lol. So i reloaded my phone and it now went to a page saying uploading video and uploaded then redirected to say test submitted.
My fear is that data finished but at what period of the test. Although i got no errors while taking the test and new sections were opening up when i was done. But I'd hope for the best. Wish everyone the best.

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Ayodele09: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
I tried sending a complainant message to dragnet and delloite, of which delloite showing wasn't delivered to the mail I sent to "infonigeria@delloite.com.ng", but dragnet delivered.

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by ayoola111(f): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Martinnaa:
I encountered problems too. Reread the mail minutes before the test and noticed the smart browser download option which i quickly did. Used my mobile hotspot. Prayed i won't get any calls lol because my wifi was down.
When i logged in, it asked to open with smart browser which i did but screen was blank. Closed d browser and clicked on the link again to reopen on smart browser and noticed the pop up which i couldn't see behind the smart browser page. Clicked allow and proceeded with the upload of documents and 360 video. Then started the test. Thing is when its hanging i reload my smart browser but not the major fot page on chrome and that was only before the test started. Took the test and when it was time to submit it kept rolling and said retry. It was then i noticed data finished lol. So i reloaded my phone and it now went to a page saying uploading video and uploaded then redirected to say test submitted.
My fear is that data finished but at what period of the test. Although i got no errors while taking the test and new sections were opening up when i was done. But I'd hope for the best. Wish everyone the best.
New sessions as how?
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Scoptumana: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2020
General knowledge left me speechless but I am optimistic

2 Likes

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Busa01: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2020
With their whole strict process, I decided to put my laptop in one corner and went to the cafè jeje. It was easier and cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by GRACIECAREERS(f): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2020
Sincerely, I don't understand what went wrong. I installed the Safe Exam Browser twenty four hours before the test. I did all the pre test checks. When it was time to login, I logged in. I clicked here. It took me to camera. Then it told me camera inaccessible. That was how I was unable to begin the test. It kept saying camera inaccessible.

What do you think would have caused this?
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by GRACIECAREERS(f): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2020
It redirected me to safe browser after logging in, when I clicked, it told me camera inaccessible. That's how I couldn't write the test. And 24 hours before the test, I checked system suitability and camera was accessible. I couldn't write the test. What really went wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 / NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.