Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How I Helped A Hopeless Widow Become A Landlord Through Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Helped A Hopeless Widow Become A Landlord Through Agriculture (489 Views)

If Your Aim Is To Make FAST MONEY Through Agriculture; Then Don't Ignore This / 6000 Direct Jobs To Be Created Through Agriculture In Osun State / Wealth Transfer Through Agriculture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Helped A Hopeless Widow Become A Landlord Through Agriculture by benrichest: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
HOW I HELPED A HOPELESS WIDOW BECOME A LANDLORD THROUGH AGRICULTURE

Can you spare 2 minutes of your time to read this great article, your life and children will thank you for reading to the end. Thanks.

Many at times, we meet people that can actually turn the situation of our life around but our unbelief steal off the great opportunity but this widow case was not the same.

By God's grace I met her during the 2018 annual evangelism and after a long dialogue with her, she narrated how her husband died in car accident and left her with 4 little children and nobody to help and how she has gone about doing all kind of jobs, like house helping, selling of pure water and to mention few.

I felt her pain and I decided to train her on poultry business and I mentor her for some time, before travelling back to Ota.

This faithful afternoon at work, just saw this strange number calling and I decided to pick up, tho I don't like picking strange numbers and to my greatest surprise, it was the woman that called me and she was thanking me and telling how her Poultry business has grown and she was able to employ 3 more people to help her and she added she just completed her house. I was left speechless for hours because I can't express the joy of helping an hopeless life.

Agriculture has been one of greatest unnoticeable investment and one of the greatest ways to create wealth.

because research shows that the demand for agricultural products is increasing in number by seconds and the Since closure of country border the demand for farm produce has tripled.

So this is an opportunity for you to change your life story and also help your family from poverty

Imagine the sad news that happened to the 4000 UBA staff that were relieve of their job. Think about it, you need to have your own reliable income. You can cease this opportunity to bepart of this agriculture business training,

Where u will be learning:
�production of animals ✅poultry (broiler chicken � and layer �)
✅piggery � �
� production of crops ✅tomatoes �
✅yam
✅soyabeans �
✅watermelon �
✅cassava
✅ varieties of vegetables ��e.t.c.
Also
�I will also be mentoring you closely for a year showing how to make millions in agriculture.
�you will also get 5 different E-books worth 10,000 naira for free.

*Join now* tomorrow maybe too late,
*Press the link to join now.*
https:///LQzoigJxvgI270ykvNT7tS or whatsapp No 08141913541

Cheers!!!
till I hear from you.

1 Like

Re: How I Helped A Hopeless Widow Become A Landlord Through Agriculture by Dkyz(m): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2020
I want to contact you but I'm not on WhatsApp. Any other way?

1 Like

Re: How I Helped A Hopeless Widow Become A Landlord Through Agriculture by benrichest: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Call my phone no 08141913541

(1) (Reply)

For Your Fertilizer Supply / How To Sort Catfish - Fish Farming / 200kg Processing Kiln For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.