Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

North Central Governors Are The Worst Set Of Governors. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Central Governors Are The Worst Set Of Governors. (438 Views)

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers / 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Central Governors Are The Worst Set Of Governors. by jumper524(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yes I said and am not taking my words back.
What's wrong with these set of leaders?
Under-development they are the worst set of people.
Go to benue and kogi and see the high level of underdevelopment.
North central is the most unsecured place in Nigeria as armer bandits are having a field day in the middle belt and yet the Governors are waiting for the president who has become so weak in tackling security that even his own state is the headquarters of bandits attack.
The useless governors are more concerned in politicizing the deaths of its citizens than avoiding a replical attack, the police in its own part has proven to be useless on all cylinder as am still suprised why bandits who kidnap for ransome are all having field day.

Regional police or better still state policing should be adopted by every sane north central governor rather than waiting for an incompetent federal security agencies to.
God bless the Southwest Gov for introducing operation Amotekun, a move north central Governors should have taken years back but their stupidity and greed has blocked their thinking faculty.

I'm just watching to see if they have their plans On setting up their own security outfit or they prefer to use the fund to buy coffin and bury it citizens.
Re: North Central Governors Are The Worst Set Of Governors. by HacheNoire: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
You tried very hard to make sense but still couldn't.

Try again.
Re: North Central Governors Are The Worst Set Of Governors. by yarimo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
jumper524:
Yes I said and am not taking my words back.
What's wrong with these set of leaders?
Under-development they are the worst set of people.
Go to benue and kogi and see the high level of underdevelopment.
North central is the most unsecured place in Nigeria as armer bandits are having a field day in the middle belt and yet the Governors are waiting for the president who has become so weak in tackling security that even his own state is the headquarters of bandits attack.
The useless governors are more concerned in politicizing the deaths of its citizens than avoiding a replical attack, the police in its own part has proven to be useless on all cylinder as am still suprised why bandits who kidnap for ransome are all having field day.

Regional police or better still state policing should be adopted by every sane north central governor rather than waiting for an incompetent federal security agencies to.
God bless the Southwest Gov for introducing operation Amotekun, a move north central Governors should have taken years back but their stupidity and greed has blocked their thinking faculty.

I'm just watching to see if they have their plans On setting up their own security outfit or they prefer to use the fund to buy coffin and bury it citizens.
ok
Re: North Central Governors Are The Worst Set Of Governors. by yarimo(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
HacheNoire:
You tried very hard to make sense but still couldn't.

Try again.

(1) (Reply)

2023: I'll Migrate To Burundi If Tinubu Becomes President, Says Nigerian Man / Pdp’s Uninvited Visit: Stay Away From Our Apc Rep Hon. Tolulope Akande Sadipe / N544m contract fraud: EFCC witness absolves ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.