Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Why I Love Network Marketing I.e Referral Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Love Network Marketing I.e Referral Business (555 Views)

Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window / Bridal Makeup Referral Business / Whey Someone Introduced Me To Affiliate Marketing I Call It A Scam, Now Thankgod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Network Marketing I.e Referral Business by oldsol(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
My Vision in network marketing

Promoting my income opportunity is fun and easy for me. Many people are waiting for me to introduce them to this opportunity. They are ready to go!

Everyone I approach is interested, I continue to talk to people everyday with enthusiasm and conviction. I ask a lot of questions to find out what things are important to others and what might be missing in their lives. I really listen to others and honor them. People are attracted to me as a result of the kind of person I am. I am courageous. I am a leader. I am having fun. I am enthusiastic.

I am extremely organized and on track to attain all of my dreams. My opportunity is a gift. It's the most incredible opportunity on the planet. I am ecstatic about the progress I am making.

My team are growing. I am mentoring and training my teams and powerfully developing some leader teams. And they are in love with the journey.

Some of my team members have stepped into an accelerated leadership role. They earn at least #50,000 per month for now, which will increase to at least #500,000 in next three - five years. They are all excited about the progress they are making. They continue to talk to people everyday about the income opportunity with enthusiasm and conviction. All of their visions are manifesting. They expect good things to happen to them. We are all having fun playing full out!

Wow, I am a member of Helping Hands International. I am so relaxed and at peace I am earning at least #100,000 every month. It feels good, really good. I have invested in other business as well such as rabbit farming, real estate etc. It has provided us with a very comfortable lifestyle, we are developing multiple streams of incomes.

© Bankole Oluyemi

#SPT

See my signature for my WhatsApp digits and get to know more about my telecommunication business and be part of our team, let's earn together

Re: Why I Love Network Marketing I.e Referral Business by ITbomb(m): 12:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Nice pics but you cut off the leg part from the pics

(1) (Reply)

Unblock Drainage System By Contacting An Emergency Plumber In Melbourne / How Power Entrepreneur Couples Mix Business And Love / How To Find Relevant HS Code For Products In India Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.