Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (54524 Views)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Bewisebenice18(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2020
Tattoo is devilish gang, hope una see this. Im suree na one pastor told the parents he was a witch. African and religion fanatics

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by SmileDance(f): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2020
juman:
God bless the westerners.
See how the boy transformed.

Their useless government should stand up for the innocent children accused of witches. The parents should be severely punished.

One Nigeria is mess.
my dear even innocent adults are accused of witchcraft.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Fash20: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2020
emerged01:

Can you hear yourself? Aid worker? Her job??so you mean if the aid worker didn’t show up,he will be left to die? Oga,no love is this part of the world.

Blame the parents and the government but not nigerians. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Fash20: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2020
1Sharon:

Oh really?? So why did it take a foreigner to get him off he streets??

Why didn't any Nigerian help this boy? Fuсk you.

She said it clearly that she wasn't the only one that rescued the poor kid.

Fuc.k you too by the way

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by anuofGod(f): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2020
KingTom:
Danish woman. It's a terrible thing that we allow ourselves to be brainwashed cry

Thanks for the correction.
May God help us.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Izigha(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Oreofepeters:
I used to have this feeling, the only people God used his hand to create are whites.
They possessed more than 80% of God's personality.
They view life the way God view it as precious. And above all, one of the outstanding personality of God "LOVE" they have it.
Imagine a white woman all the way from her country to save a soul

Blacks don't have 30% of God's quality, every evil things live within blacks despite being overly religious.
I'm sure this pikin parents and their neighbors no dey miss Sunday service and yet none of them could see it boldly written in the Bible that "you should view every soul as precious"

Only in Black country someone will be set ablaze, struggling to die and someone will take his phone and record it. A white man can't stand that but because we are wicked, we don't see anything wrong with that, some will even be shouting hahaha let him die in pain while recording the scene

To hell with Blacks
TIME, that's what separates black and white people. A little bit of history will tell you that they have done all we are doing today. JOAN of arc was burn at the stake, alot of women where burn in Salem Massachusetts in the US a few hundred years ago. We will get there my dear

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by adecz: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Our black skin,
our black sense,
our black wickedness

Shall be our curse forever!!!

This boy for die for nothing..

Cross River,

Akwa Ibom,

Make una change!!!!
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Lydia696: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chamber2000:
That's how Nigerians rescued useless Osibanjo and buhari and today they both look like human being

I can see your sense of reasoning is in your anus
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by juman(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
SmileDance:
my dear even innocent adults are accused of witchcraft.

We have a senseless country.
The bigger problem is judiciary is dormant.
If not the person accused of witchcraft suppose to go to court and claim some damages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by DonroxyII: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Gulher:
I wonder how this child will feel when he is of age to see and understand his past and see this these pictures
He will feel fulfilled. He will become a motivational speaker and a UN Ambassador. He will travel all over the world.

With this picture, he will become Nigerian President (if we no break o) .... GEJ tell us he no get shoe and gbam.

He will become humble and humane.
I wish myself greatness too.

All will happen, if he shun the poverty stricken environment he was picked from .... if he go there do laulau that he wan do something great, they will kill him. .... mama Spain no go fit help him this time. .... Make him go join MFM before he turn around that his area.....

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Zeesugar(f): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chamber2000:
That's how Nigerians rescued useless Osibanjo and buhari and today they both look like human being
I am very happy for them especially Buhari. But it's quite unfortunate that no one can rescue you because you sold yourself out
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by emerged01(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fash20:

Blame the parents and the government but not nigerians. Thanks
Oga,your world should not be about your family circle only,it is your responsibility to show love to your neighbors who are in need. Your failure to do so make you a liability to them not superior.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Hotfreez: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
See the nonsense those savages at Akwa Ibom are doing. Unfortunately, it seems their government is also supportive of this nonsense of branding innocent children as witches.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by DedeNkem: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is the result of scientifically illiterates in Nigeria!
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Seyi4misamuel(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
People that volunteered themselves to be used not only as good exemplary ones but by by also resuscitating a lost hope to become a fruitful hope into the destiny of the boy named Hope will not only be rewarded here on the earth, but they also have their inexhaustible rewards in heaven.
They'd proven to the whole world that virtually the best of everyone indeed can spring forth especially when being accompanied by unconditional helpers of destinies.
Meaning that, nobody is useless or should be written off irrespective of that person's predicament.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
BLACK MAN deserves nothing good from the WHITE GOD...
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
The boy was not rescued by the Aid worker he was rescued by the organisation . It was just she was pictured giving him water and it made for a good headline to show white Aid worker feed water to emaciated black toddler, so she was said to have rescued.

The Aid organisation llikely comprised almost entirely of black workers rescuing such abandoned children daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Henri8: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
My wahala is that many more have been labelled witches and wizards, many more are still been labelled so now.

It's disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Legendguru: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by sosospence(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
adecz:

Our black skin,
our black sense,
our black wickedness

Shall be our curse forever!!!

This boy for die for nothing..

Cross River,

Akwa Ibom,

Make una change!!!!
Very common in Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
This woman is my hero.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by tiyejoor: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Akwa Ibom people , so local and backward sad sad
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by WINDSOW(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
NA this woman must first enter heaven else quarrel go dey ooooooo
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by cybriz82(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
SniperSmurf:
I salute this Danish woman. This lady is too much. She deserves National award. Unlike some eye service 'big women' that only do fake charity.

And exposing der boobs.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Gloriousheart(f): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Akshow:
I will pick that tattooed white woman over many sanctimonious, religious, holier than thou christians. If heaven truly exist, people will be shocked.
I tell you.
Our people profess religion but lack true love. Imagine abandoning your own flesh and blood over religious accusations from a pastor who is a human like you, who won't abandon his own child if tables were turned. Chai.
The way we carry our religious leaders words and swallow hook, line and sinker eeh.

I wish we can search the scriptures for ourselves like the Christians of old.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by faceland: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
If not for that Oyinbo, he would have be long dead, forgotten and those who neglected him would have found a new person to blame for all their lifes problem.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by LajaLaba: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
GenBuhari:
The boy was not rescued by the Aid worker he was rescued by the organisation . It was just she was pictured giving him water and it made for a good headline to show white Aid worker feed water to emaciated black toddler, so she was said to have rescued.

The Aid organisation llikely comprised almost entirely of black workers rescuing such abandoned children daily.
Stop typing what u have little knowledge of........

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by 5chrisade: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is another testament that juju, witches and wizard in the Nigerian contest is a hoax. Fake stuff made to appear real.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by swiperthefox: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mihaug:
Isn't our God wonderful? See Transformation.

The same people that accused her of being a witch... Only if they could see her now...

But honestly speaking, even as she is fresh now who else thought it was a boy in the latest pictures?
The woman clearly called him a handsome young boy. How did you come to the conclusion that he is a girl?
The woman and her team did an awesome job. What a transformation! I pray international organisation continue to support them financially for their work.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Blissbath(f): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Amenooo
BlackfireX:
It shall not be well with all those incipid imbeciles who branded and abandoned this child as a witch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.