Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed (934 Views)

Fisayo Fosudo Interviews Arun Maini (MrWhoseTheBoss), UK's Biggest Tech Youtuber / Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money / Youtuber White Naija Girl Shows Life In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by MICHEAL346(m): 4:43am On Jan 31, 2020
hello, pls I started out creating and uploading videos to my YouTube account so as to be making money, but after a while I prosponed the whole idea has I got difficulty getting the desired results.

But recently I checked my YouTube contents through the youtube studio, but something's I saw there got me confused, I saw in the monetization " section that my account is still not eligible for monetization through Partner Program".

But another part where I checked were like places to check the impressions, watch time, etc. It was the impression part that caught me and I was confused that if I am seeing all those things then why is it there when my account has not been monetized. I don't know if youtube has started placing adverts on my videos without having being accepted to Partner Program. I am dropping some of the screenshots, for experienced people to go through and tell me if they know what might be wrong there or happening.

Please help a brother.

Thanks.

Re: Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by MICHEAL346(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Still needed
Re: Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by ucvibes: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Go and read their program policy, you need to have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time before thinking about monetization and your contents MUST be original too, no copyright.

1 Like

Re: Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by MICHEAL346(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
ucvibes:
Go and read their program policy, you need to have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time before thinking about monetization and your contents MUST be original too, no copyright.

Okay thanks
Re: Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by MICHEAL346(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
still in need of ideas
Re: Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by WuzzyTech: 7:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Ideas about what exactly ?

1 Like

Re: Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by MICHEAL346(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
WuzzyTech:
Ideas about what exactly ?

I mean given the screenshot above, what does it mean for my YouTube channel videos and again am confused as to whether YouTube has started displaying adverts on my videos without accepting meinto YouTube partner program I.e monetizing my videos
Re: Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by spik(f): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
For Youtube to place ads on your video(monetize your videos) you need at least 1000 subscribers and 4K watch hours(240,000 minutes) in the last 365 day. Now for the image you posted it means your channel is doing bad meaning no one has viewed you video, and so YouTube just tried to send your video out to only 385 people that is the impressions you see there. Click through rate needs to be up to 8% at least if you want more subscribers( CTR means how people click on your video when YouTube recommends it to them which In turn affects the exposure of your channel).

I hope I didn’t speak too much English.

Contact me for more information on YouTube if you want to grow fast 07033484894

My signature can speak for me

1 Like

Re: Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
MICHEAL346:
hello, pls I started out creating and uploading videos to my YouTube account so as to be making money, but after a while I prosponed the whole idea has I got difficulty getting the desired results.

But recently I checked my YouTube contents through the youtube studio, but something's I saw there got me confused, I saw in the monetization " section that my account is still not eligible for monetization through Partner Program".

But another part where I checked were like places to check the impressions, watch time, etc. It was the impression part that caught me and I was confused that if I am seeing all those things then why is it there when my account has not been monetized. I don't know if youtube has started placing adverts on my videos without having being accepted to Partner Program. I am dropping some of the screenshots, for experienced people to go through and tell me if they know what might be wrong there or happening.

Please help a brother.

Thanks.

Hello,

As a YouTuber to monetize your channel, you need 1000 subscribers as advised above and 4000 watch time.

Contact us if you need YouTube marketing that guarantees subscribers and views.

Cheers.
Re: Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by Nanorest: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
MICHEAL346:

I mean given the screenshot above, what does it mean for my YouTube channel videos and again am confused as to whether YouTube has started displaying adverts on my videos without accepting meinto YouTube partner program I.e monetizing my videos

If you have something that belongs to others in your video, it can show advert through their ads account and the revenue will go to them
Re: Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by iqiq: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Am A Youtuber... Pls An Advice Needed by MICHEAL346(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nanorest:

If you have something that belongs to others in your video, it can show advert through their ads account and the revenue will go to them

I don't understand that.... are u kidding me now? I edited all my videos o

(1) (Reply)

Please Review: CCalive.Invisoini.Com / Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering / Africans Are Less Intelligent Than The Whites. Check Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.