Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja (22771 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by celeiyke: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2020
This government will release them and ask then to relocate to another town. We have seen it happen, who has been sentenced since 2001 that crisis started in Jos or 2000 in Kaduna. If you know any please let us know
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Arrest and then release them after two weeks
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by Yenny4real(f): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2020
this is what they called Wickedness, fulani can kill and there will be no arrest, but if the people attack they will arrest and take them to Abuja where they will kill them. how many people has been arrested for the killing of the 15people that was killed? and the governor too keep quiet allow them pack his people.only God will deliver us in this country.
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by OyinO: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2020
Moved to Abuja, then released from Abuja. You see why local man resort to MOB ACTION?
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by fkj950ax(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2020
Moved to Abuja for what purpose?

Are the Police, Jail, Court and Prison in Plateau State not part of the Judicial System in Nigeria?
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by Michael5931: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2020
see below
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by yom2(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2020
QTEST007:
I love my community so much, no northern fool would dare waste a life and the whole arewa community will not ffeel the brunt.

Na all of them go hear am.
So the would be attackers are always mindful of that.
silence is honourable
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by tomdon(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Have you seen any Fulani herdsmen jailed?

No!
They're above the law!
Their kinsman is the president
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by lawbereau(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2020
QTEST007:
I love my community so much, no northern fool would dare waste a life and the whole arewa community will not ffeel the brunt.

I sight langtang mafia here!!
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by Yankee101: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2020
Arresting fulani and birom leaders?

Wetin birom do?

They were attacked!
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by mechanics(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2020
Better.
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by donMIG(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2020
N I wan serve dia ooo
This jos enh
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by str8talk1: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
The problems we have in Nigeria is not the Hausa-fulani, but the people of South west inordinate quest for political aggrandizement by minute few and indecision of the middle belt region to distinguish themselves from the manipulation of the Northern Caliphate.
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by rawlings84: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmm the crime and the arrest both took place in Plateau i don't know why the suspects are taken to Abuja. Though the motive is glaring
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by DOCU(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Gowon, Danjuma and those Middle Belt soldiers that killed innocent Biafrans, una good morning at night oooooh. The blood of innocent Biafrans are still crying vengeance. It's your turn shaa.
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by stieyven(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
QTEST007:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja by QTEST007(m): 2:15am On Feb 01, 2020
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

Believe me
We are ALL in danger of hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Begins Verification Exercise For Employees / Sanwo-Olu To Commission Agege Pen Cinema Bridge Tomorrow / 2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.