Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks (27613 Views)

Nbplc Itf Neca Nigerian Breweries / ITF-NECA ICT Training Test / Nigerian Breweries ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by Godfullsam(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2020
nony43:
But can single applicants get married after being employed?

No.
You remain single for ever. Even magu is still single.

Mumu question sad undecided
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by CalebLebsco56(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2020
How can i apply the EFCC??
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2020
I agree with EFCC. If applicants must not be more than 21 years old then they MUST be single.

How can you be 20/21 and you already have a wife and 2 kids at home?

How exactly do you want to focus on the job?
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by dheaven: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2020
But to be sincere, married people may find it difficult to cope in this kind of job. Because you can be called upon anytime and your wife or husband may not be comfortable.
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by ostarlink: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2020
Who knows Who is sincere between them. The EFCC or the ICPC? The truth of the matter is that at the end of the day, only those who know who will be taken whether married,single or divorced.
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by idtwo: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2020
I observe that the qualification for detective cadre is secondary school certificate. This is too low for a technical job like investigating financial crime. In a country swarming with graduates, I posit that the minimum qualification should at least be an NCE certificate. We can't get it right if the process is not right.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by Switruth: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Like seriously

But to say the truth ehnnn
The lackadaisical attitude most married people show towards duty in Nigeria is something else o
Especially the women.
Looking for maternity leave that will keep them at home for almost a year
Trying to exempt themselves from shifting duty, night duty, overtime duty.

Using school runs as an excuse to carry out their own selfish activities
Coming late to work. Them go dey stroll down by 10am when they are supposed to resume by 8am and time nor never reach for closing them don go house.

. I can see. Your parents never worked. U don dey talk anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2020
QTEST007:
At the end of the excercise the only names you see on rhe list of those recruited will be...
Isa
Ahmed
Mohammed
Abdullahi
Musa
Garba
Etc.

Abdulai
Abdusalam
Abraman
Musa
Ahmed
Burutai
Buhari
Momom

Me that apply for ICPC, I just wish to see how their interview works.

No connection, nothing for you.

At least, women can pay in kind.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by barnny(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Please when will the list be out
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by introvertious: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2020
...just state that you are SINGLE when applying. Shekina!
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by barnny(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2020
crackhouse:
What are they criticising? As if the unmarried applicants will even get the job by merit?
Like say you already know watin dey my mind.

We went through application process, went through physical screening and also went through the aptitude test. All these took place last week. Just imagine the kind of stress we all gone through...
Now we are waiting patiently for list to be release after one week of applying.
We will be waiting patiently again to see the magic they will do.

I'm just tired of this country walahi embarassed
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by domido(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2020
In Lagos here my brother who applied was directed to go a d submit his documents in his state of origin. From efcc Lagos to efcc Delta. What manner of fuckery
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by QTEST007(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2020
efighter:

Yes, because Chukwu, Ifeanyi, Okoro, Chinyere and Nkechi are already employed as drug traffickers, armed robbers and kidnappers by the crime lords.

And what about the one's employed by Boko haram and fulani herdsmen?

ODÈ
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by faithfull18(f): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Applications of those above 30 were not accepted.
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by ZooOga: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2020
someone is not being truthful. punch or efcc? shocked

"The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, which is currently recruiting, "

https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career

"Careers
Careers

The EFCC offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees.

Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission's service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.

Vacancies

There are presently no available job vacancies. Please keep in touch.

Background Investigation

The operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature. The EFCC therefore will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. This is immediately after you pass our interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.

The investigation includes a medical examination; verification of all employment documents submitted to us by you; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.

Additionally, all candidates must meet certain employment requirements in order to qualify for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position in the EFCC, please make sure that you are what you said you are."
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by Awoleesu(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Actually, I think the HR handlers of EFCC are daft!
You expect a 27 yo to be single?
This is where backwardness begins...

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by RichDad1(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2020
samsard:
EFCC training is basically military standard! It's not suitable for married people, the military does that too.
Can you tell me what it’s not suitable for married people?
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by Coldie(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2020
No be Nigeria again. Them go run am
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by braveheart234(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2020
ZooOga:

"Careers
Careers

Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission's service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.

Vacancies

EFCC was done with physical screening and written test just last week. The written test was exactly a week ago.
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by udoka2013: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2020
efighter:

Yes, because Chukwu, Ifeanyi, Okoro, Chinyere and Nkechi are already employed as drug traffickers, armed robbers and kidnappers by the crime lords.
omo maalu dictated.
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by efighter: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2020
udoka2013:
omo maalu dictated.

Omo Ewure sighted. Ewu Congo.
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by samsard(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2020
RichDad1:

Ask the EFCC and the military.
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by DexterousOne(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2020
RichDad1:
Nigeria and different absurdity.
It doesn’t matter if you possess the required skills and qualifications, once you’re married, you’re automatically unfit. Smh
Well, no surprises, it’s mainly targeted at the females applicants so those useless perverted Oga’s can have a field day.

I can see...

Na wa for these recruiters undecided
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by einsteine(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2020
RichDad1:

There is no military organization that recruits married people
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by RichDad1(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2020
einsteine:

There is no military organization that recruits married people
Is EFCC a military outfit?
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by einsteine(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
RichDad1:

Is EFCC a military outfit?

Paramilitary
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by Allforlove(f): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nigeria means scam in Oxford dictionary
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by BoboKush(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Abeg who get link to appply
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by BoboKush(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
ZooOga:

"Careers
Careers

Vacancies

Background Investigation

The operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature. The EFCC therefore will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. This is immediately after you pass our interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.

The investigation includes a medical examination; verification of all employment documents submitted to us by you; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.

Additionally, all candidates must meet certain employment requirements in order to qualify for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position in the EFCC, please make sure that you are what you said you are."

I weak o.... I even thought another link dey to apply ni
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by DEEKAH7(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
nony43:
But can single applicants get married after being employed?

After 2 years
Re: Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks by tck2000(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Like seriously

But to say the truth ehnnn
The lackadaisical attitude most married people show towards duty in Nigeria is something else o
Especially the women.
Looking for maternity leave that will keep them at home for almost a year
Trying to exempt themselves from shifting duty, night duty, overtime duty.

Using school runs as an excuse to carry out their own selfish activities
Coming late to work. Them go dey stroll down by 10am when they are supposed to resume by 8am and time nor never reach for closing them don go house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Immigration Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.