Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,431 members, 7,864,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

#learnaskill - Website Design Whatapp Class - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / #learnaskill - Website Design Whatapp Class (168 Views)

Do You Make These Mistake When Trying To Sell On What'sapp? / Attend Training To Learn Website Design, Photography, Graphic, For Free In Lagos / Nigeria Job Whatapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#learnaskill - Website Design Whatapp Class by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2020
Hello everyone.
Wishing you a wonderful day ahead.

Please don't turn down this page, kindly read through as you'll get an amazing offer at the end.

Have you ever asked why you don't make money?

Have you ever asked why money is never enough?

Let me ask you this question,
WHY DOES YOUR BRAIN FUNCTIONS MORE EFFECTIVELY WHEN YOU ARE BROKE AND FUNCTION LESS WHEN YOU HAVE MOMEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT??

That's how the brain works, does not like stress, but have you thought of how wealthy you will be when your brain works very effectively when you have money?

Can you save when you're broke? Can you scale to start earning daily...? Can you act broke when you're having money?

If you can input that system to your live, you have solve your money issues

However, the service of money works only when you have something to offer. You offer something in exchange of money.

Here is my free gift to you...

I'm Ogunniyi Folusho Ayodele, SEO personnel, Web designer, Content writer, Info marker.

I will be teaching everyone or anyone who is interested how to design a website using WordPress.
Here is what you will learn from the class
Everything you need to know regarding setting up a website.
You will learn how to create a news or entertainment blog, e-commerce website, business and NGO website and more...I will teach you basic SEO to appear on Google search, I will teach you how to make money from selling AdSense account and more.

I'm not doing this because I'm broke or need Morey, but because, you can't fight poverty if you don't have a skill.

If you're interested in website design, the class starts on Monday 3|February|2020

Class cost N10,000, this class does not have an end date, we will continue until everyone has a website of their own and could scale up their business with it...

If you have issues with the payment, no problem, slide to my inbox and let's talk, negotiation, slide to my DM let's talk.

But certainly, this will be your best investment...
WhatApp ; 08142740029
https:///2348142740029

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Students Project Topics And Materials, Visit Www.researchclue.com / Career / Get Your Complete Final Year Students Project Materials In Less Than 15 Minuites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.