Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,307 members, 7,954,233 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash (30967 Views)

Muaz Magaji Deletes Post Celebrating Taliban After Backlash / Time To Take Over From Amotekun Is Now, Nnamdi Kanu Charges OPC / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Germi9:
Just dey carry talk...Basketh mouth no wonder Yoruba people mouth dey always Open for ground

Hmmm hmmm, amoruyin sir, eyin Omo irankiran
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
thunder fire the parents that gave birth to Ishaq Akintola.

Why?

1 Like

Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
He has realised his error, next time he should consult and make his findings before coming out to spread rumours.
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Edu3Again: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
YorubaNinja:
The IPOB fool above needs a thorough mental evaluation asap! They derive joy from other pple's failure. Bastard fellows!

Now to dem Muric Bastards... Awon werey Olofo! angry

You like it or not... it's here to stay! cool

That guy no be IPOB oh, na Almajiri ein be.

No sourherner will oppose Amotekun

I'm Igbo
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by pongwa(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
fergie001:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/there-are-positive-signals-from-amotekun-muric-makes-u-turn-after-backlash/amp
this muric anchor man is still a threat. He should be cautioned on introducing religion into serious issue which borders on our ethnicity
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Why?

they must have built the religion fanaticism part of him from childhood
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
ContractKiller:
But you talk say na from inside Bible dem copy Amotékun. Why the sudden change of language?

It's looking like cowardice and a realisation of his own stupidity and growing isolation that has made MUMURIC to back down.
it's because he was lambasted by Yoruba Muslims. He's divisive. So, he now saw that he's alone. That's why he retraced his footsteps. One good thing about Yoruba Muslims is that they're peace-loving like Christians. They're not fanatical or extremists. That's why there's peace in Yorubaland. The same thing is applicable in the South East and the South South. Even though they're mainly Christians, they love their Muslim counterparts, and that has brought peace to these regions. The Middle Belt is somehow tolerant. But when it comes to the core North, their extremism, stupidity, barbarism and hatred against Christians are outrageous. Besides, the Christians in the core North truly love their Muslim counterparts. Northern Muslims are barbarians!!!

7 Likes

Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Prof Akintola should know more than any other person, as a Yoruba man, in the caliphate camp where he belongs that religion can and will never divide us in Yoruba land. We know more than to give in to the pettiness of religious business. As a Yoruba Muslim, I won't hesitate to shoot Prof. Akintola if he threatens the unity of Yoruba people through his treacherous activities as an agent of the Fulani caliphate.

I know he is already under the watchful eyes of the Amotekun.

2 Likes

Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

they must have built the religion fanaticism part of him from childhood

As in?
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by foreshore(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by pcicero(m): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Trust us in the Southwest, we know how to deal with our own when the cup is full either political or religious leader.

I say it once again, we will invoke the spirit of Alajobi on those who seek to divide us along religious lines.

Even though we disagree politically, we remain Omoluabis.
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Once you put Muslims in Amotekun it is dead. The Muslims we kill it they will not be working for the southwest they will be working for the fulani. A good example look at university of ilorin what has happened they get their Direct commands from the Sultan of sokoto...
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by joefelin2345: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
fergie001:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/there-are-positive-signals-from-amotekun-muric-makes-u-turn-after-backlash/amp
Is there really any state called 'State of Osun' in the Nigerian Constitution ? This was one of Aregbesola (APC) legacy as an opposition party. Can any Governor do same today ? God will judge everyone.

2 Likes

Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by benjida: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
That fellow called Akintola is just looking for publicity by all means. And he talks without understanding.
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

As in?
go play with your toys
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Awoleesu(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
I hate to sound like one who generalizes blindly, but I have to say this; not out of disdain or hatred, but in the hope that my observation is objectively viewed... And if found worthy of stimulating a change in attitude, fine!

Most contrariants I have encountered in my over 40 years in Nigeria, have something in common. They hardly have a positive contribution to problem solving, they usually, are only battle ready to antagonize other well meaning people who rack their brains to profer solutions albeit not having a viable alternative to meaningful opinions, they argue from lame and selfish points usually laced with the spirit of entitlement. Their brains only start functioning when others have come up with appreciable suggestions, but such cerebral capacity sprouts only pessimism, skepticism or outright dismissal of laid down opinions.

One striking thing that however baffles me is that the majority of those I have so encountered share the same belief system ( religion) in the similitude of Ishaq Akintola!

Now, where was this guy when the menaces of kidnapping, cult wars, wanton killings etc were ongoing in the SW?

What has he and his MURIC contributed to positively curb the situation?

Why did he mischievously find an argument only now that the majority of the SW governors do not profess his faith... Not to forget that the same security concerns have protracted since the last administrative rounds in the SW?

Like I did say, please ,for those who will instinctively rise in bile to attack me, I bear no hard feelings against no one's religion... Just an honest observation ni o! Toooh!

1 Like

Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
I really think this Muric is more of a menace than a mere religious group

It's a terrorist group
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bigots disgust me!!!!!
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by immantoks: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Music should go and see a psychiatrist. Thank God his fellow Muslims too are now conscious of his insanity. Yoruba Muslims are the best. They are never extremist unlike the suicide bombers northern Muslims are producing
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Makavelli25: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Aye yin ma baje ni
Warthogs and confused fanatics
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by MistadeRegal(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2020

Is Operation Amotekun now a Religious Security Campaign?
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Iamsofavoured(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by mrkia(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
That's our shk. Jazaakal laahu khaer
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by TheApologist: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wàláhì something is terribly wrong with these mumuric guys
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Bonapart(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86265961:
Lol cheesy
Amotekians, be glad and wise.
Amotekalization is here.
Amotekites get ready for the job ahead and take every religion along.
No stigmatization of other tribes in the country.
With all these,
Amoteks is here to stay.

Lol cheesy
You are mouthed ma!
Now, this is funny!
shame on you. Buhari as$ licker
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by efighter: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
I really think this Muric is more of a menace than a mere religious group

The man is the Islamic version of Femi Fani Kayode (FFK). Two idiots from opposite religions. FFK studied in England and ended up as an idiot, Ishaq Akintola is a professor but ended up a nincompoop.

2 Likes

Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Godsonkemz(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mumuric is suffering from iberiberism. They are confusionists.
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by gazza07(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Muric disturbing since 2015. I love those guys. The way they speaks, react to any national issues makes one thinks that muric is also among political parties in nigeria. But, truly, they are promoting islam agenda with anyhowness and unchecked. The way muric is going, one day another insurgent group will be birthed
Re: ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash by favour32(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
The West is smarter than the North.
Everything the North does is based on Islam and it not religious friendly.
An environment that is religious friendly progresses faster than a place known to be religious intolerant.
Amotekun is controlled by intelligent beings who cannot beclouded by religious extremism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup / Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides / Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.