Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How To Own Own An E-commerce Store 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Own Own An E-commerce Store 2020 (519 Views)

CHYMALL An E-commerce Business You Will Love / Open A Free E-commerce Store On Flutterwave In Minutes And Start Making Money / 5 Things You Need To Know In An E-commerce Logistics Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Own Own An E-commerce Store 2020 by 9Pluto(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2020
E-commerce is obviously the new oil. It is a raving tide that is revolutionizing economies and changing lives all across the globe.
It does not matter where you are on the planet or who you are. Even as a Nigerian! Yes, lots of people are cashing out and you shouldn't be left behind for obvious reasons.

Shhhh! I know your peculiar challenges. No steady light, you cannot afford data, you only have a phone and you are not sure if it can serve. You do not have the technical know how, you know how but you do not have the means...well this list can go on and on. But hold on a second! what if I tell you I have a solution for the myriad of challenges you just listed. Yes, there is a way out!!!

If you are interested in starting/owning an eCommerce store and making a living with it as soon as possible then you should be a part of this. Check for link in my bio to join the telegram group for a limited number of participants.

(1) (Reply)

World Food Show-wfs / Abuja Economic Forum 2020 / Fall In Love With Your Business Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.