Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

How To Point Your Satellite Dish New Mytv Position On Belintersat 1 At 51.5E - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Point Your Satellite Dish New Mytv Position On Belintersat 1 At 51.5E (4319 Views)

Moreplex TV Now On 51 Belintersat At 51.5E. / Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] / How To Make Kul Cash From Your Satellite TV This October. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Point Your Satellite Dish New Mytv Position On Belintersat 1 At 51.5E by SatGist: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2020
Good news! Mytv Africa is back for better. The company made official announcement about a week ago that there will be a temporarily suspended. It is also stated in the statement that, the service should be back up early this week, on a different satellite. Though, necessitating a satellite dish re-pointing for which we sincerely apologize.

Furthermore, The upside is HD(High definition) Channels service, will soon joining the new satellite position, frequency, polarization and symbol rate. It also stated that lost viewing will be compensated for (only official Mytv Africa Subscriber).

You may not be aware of the announcement as a Mytv Africa subscriber and lost signal on your dish. In this post, I will guide you how to re-pointing your dish to the new Mytv Africa satellite position (Belintersat at 51.5e). And how to scan your decoder to get Mytv Africa channels.

Belintersat 1 At 51.5E Coverage

The signal coverage have not be update on lyngsat. However, My logic says that the signal coverage will definitely hit West Africa and South Africa countries. Though this page will be update as soon as possible to affirm the uncertainty.

Belintersat 1 at 51.5E is the new Mytv Africa satellite and position. You ca use 60cm dish and above to get the signal at your reception.

New Mytv Africa Frequency, Polarization And Symbol Rate

S/N Frequency Polarization Symbol Rate Encryption
1. 11050 Horizontal 30000 Yes (but opening with TCAM/CCCAM)
2. 11090 Horizontal 35000 Yes (but opening with TCAM/CCCAM)

How To Point Your Dish To Belintersat 1 At 51.5E (New Mytv Africa Position)

Loose the bots on azimuth and inclination partially
Firstly, use DStv frequency 12245 H 27500 and point your dish to Eutelsat 36A at 36.0E
After hitting signal at optimal level
Now use any one of the new Mytv Africa frequency, in my case I use........................................

To Know more how to point your dish to new Mytv satellite visit: https://satgist.com/new-mytv-africa/

Re: How To Point Your Satellite Dish New Mytv Position On Belintersat 1 At 51.5E by franniechuks(f): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good evening

Please I have a problem.
My Romanza +Africa stopped showing all of a sudden yesterday and in a bid to try and fix it, we did an Auto Scan.
Now, the MyTv is gone and the Romamza+ Africa is also gone.
I can't seem to see the Belintersat to scan the MyTv Smart package again.
Kindly profer a solution.
Best regards,

#staysafe
Re: How To Point Your Satellite Dish New Mytv Position On Belintersat 1 At 51.5E by franniechuks(f): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
SatGist:
Good news! Mytv Africa is back for better. The company made official announcement about a week ago that there will be a temporarily suspended. It is also stated in the statement that, the service should be back up early this week, on a different satellite. Though, necessitating a satellite dish re-pointing for which we sincerely apologize.

Furthermore, The upside is HD(High definition) Channels service, will soon joining the new satellite position, frequency, polarization and symbol rate. It also stated that lost viewing will be compensated for (only official Mytv Africa Subscriber).

You may not be aware of the announcement as a Mytv Africa subscriber and lost signal on your dish. In this post, I will guide you how to re-pointing your dish to the new Mytv Africa satellite position (Belintersat at 51.5e). And how to scan your decoder to get Mytv Africa channels.

The signal coverage have not be update on lyngsat. However, My logic says that the signal coverage will definitely hit West Africa and South Africa countries. Though this page will be update as soon as possible to affirm the uncertainty.

Belintersat 1 at 51.5E is the new Mytv Africa satellite and position. You ca use 60cm dish and above to get the signal at your reception.

Firstly, use DStv frequency 12245 H 27500 and point your dish to Eutelsat 36A at 36.0E
Now use any one of the new Mytv Africa frequency, in my case I use........................................

To Know more how to point your dish to new Mytv satellite visit: https://satgist.com/mytv-africa-new-satellite-position-frequency-and-symbol-rate/

Good evening

Please I have a problem.
My Romanza +Africa stopped showing all of a sudden yesterday and in a bid to try and fix it, we did an Auto Scan.
Now, the MyTv is gone and the Romamza+ Africa is also gone.
I can't seem to see the Belintersat to scan the MyTv Smart package again.
Kindly profer a solution.
Best regards,

#staysafe
Re: How To Point Your Satellite Dish New Mytv Position On Belintersat 1 At 51.5E by yeman1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
SatGist:

To Know more how to point your dish to new Mytv satellite visit: https://satgist.com/mytv-africa-new-satellite-position-frequency-and-symbol-rate/

My question is that what u type here, is is FTA?

(1) (Reply)

Ait, Nta,channel,stv And Mitv All Gone On Dstv / DSTV WIN BACK EPL RIGHT............... / STRONG SRT 4330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.