Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lagos House To House Robbrry Is Back - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos House To House Robbrry Is Back (934 Views)

Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos House To House Robbrry Is Back by frndfghtr(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2020
As Government are determined to ban okada and Keke, all the agberos that are benefiting from them will also lose their job, u know what it means in Lagos for , agbero to go hunger, aboki to stop work, or even Keke to stop work, many of these guys where all repentant criminals, why some of them are both combining the work and thief, now no work again,
My question now is(what is the minimum or maximum amount to keep at house for them, for safety if those guys turn back to their formal work) for me 10k and small android phone, to avoid then injuring me when they come,

1 Like

Re: Lagos House To House Robbrry Is Back by frndfghtr(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2020
May God help us from them all
Re: Lagos House To House Robbrry Is Back by francisbarrack(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2020
These so cal Gov. Don't know what they r toying with... they lack wisdom n understanding about what security entails
Re: Lagos House To House Robbrry Is Back by judgementyard(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na, 10k too much for this buhari regime,them seff Know.
5k with egusi soup is ok for them grin
Re: Lagos House To House Robbrry Is Back by Karemarealty288(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Be careful what u wish for.

Re: Lagos House To House Robbrry Is Back by frndfghtr(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lagos no easyooo

(1) (Reply)

Am A Proud Prostitute, I Sleep With Men And I Pay My Bills (VIDEO) / Nigerian Mam Throw Down His Baby From 2nd Floor During A Fight With Wife. VIDEO / 2 Robbers Caught With Gun In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.