Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House (82303 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by lagdmark(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
ademidedavid:
Hulliganism is such a lucrative, well celebrated and highly respected job in Nigeria.........
Tells you how the future of this country will be shaped .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by anonimi: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by buchilino(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
helinues:
In this life, In Nigeria most especially, if you sabi wetin you dey do, Nigeria is one the greatest country to live.

Congrats Olori Aishat

WAT DOES SHE DO 4 A LIVING

2 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by uvie66: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
psalmsmiles:
Any hustle you find yourself doing, put your best effort. No hustle is too small in life.
Na agbero wife build this mansion wey we dey see so. AGBERO ooo
Oluwa, pick up my call!
BTW, what's with mc oluomo's wives and the ugly houses? Did they use the same architect abi them get special love ugly buildings?
Anyways congrats to her.
My 2nd FTC in a day! FeBuhari go make sense.. I can smell it!
wey your own house? why not put up the picture of your house so we can make a comparison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by shogsman(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
And some delusional fools keep finding a way to leave the country like it's totally impossible to make it here,
If you know what you're doing and work hard you'll live like a king in this country, stop looking for what is not lost and stay in your goddamn country to hustle.

1 Like

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Liposure: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Make we form our own NURTW. Make we call am NURTP: National union of road transport people.
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by helinues: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
buchilino:

WAT DOES SHE DO 4 A LIVING

You could search her name on Facebook and direct your questions to her
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by maolah: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
If one of u have mc oluomo in family ur life we be better idiot everywhere.
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by anonimi: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
helinues:

The Facebook developed and maintained by the hustle of people living in heavenly Nigeria? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

helinues:
In this life, In Nigeria most especially, if you sabi wetin you dey do, Nigeria is one the greatest country to live.

Congrats Olori Aishat

1 Like

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by sayisayi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
jimmyolasun:
which university can I study thuggery and agberoism ...

Report to berger bus stop ...5am daily

4 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by baby124: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmm... congratulations to her if it’s her own money. But it looks like his wives are tasking him to buy or build them houses and he’s congratulating them for a job well done grin

1 Like

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by mkoabiola: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
davodyguy:
And she also developed a shop in front of a residential building.

Of course the officials of Ministry of Physical and Urban Development may or may not know about this. Let regular cicitizen try this, the building would have been sealed. That is when you'll see the X sealed by LASBCA
What's wrong with shops in a residential building?

This is a normal system. Abi tinz don change
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by therajah: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
You can never hide illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Iyiataata92: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
This house, one of the main reasons why transport fares is very high in Lagos. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by buchilino(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
helinues:

BUT U WERE D ONE CELEBRATING HER, SO I WAS CURIOUS 2 KNOW WAT SHE DOES 4 A LIVING
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Masterpiece77: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oluwa ejor ko gbe call me ni odun yin!

Kindly contact me via call/whatsapp for your quality sneakers and leather shoes at best prices. Delivery is free Nationwide.

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Gharnew112(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
VirtIQ:
Fire will gut it. Evil house bought by blood money

Your first name is EVIL and your last name is GOAT, Must you comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by dalass(f): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
He has started sharing his properties among his wives. ...

Just.in case..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by davodyguy: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
mkoabiola:

What's wrong with shops in a residential building?

This is a normal system. Abi tinz don change

hmm.

Ask them at MPP&UD

they said things has changed ooo
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
lalasticlala:
Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya, another wife of Lagos NURTW boss, MC Oluomo has completed her new house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osnJmsZwyUo

MC Oluomo shared the photos and video of his wife's new house and wrote:

"ALLHAMDULILAI,

My humble self and my entire family will forever be grateful to Almighty God for His blessings and love upon us. His love has been countless and He will forever be APPRECIATED!!!. Allah, I am truly thankful for this home that You have provide for my beloved wife Alhaja Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya , Allah, for it is Your home. So, I ask for Your blessing on it

Almighty God, we humbly beseech Thee to bless the owner and tenant, sanctify this house and all who dwell therein and everything else in it. Amen"

This is coming just a week after he announced that his other wife, Temitope Adunni Akinsanya, had acquired a new house.
All of a sudden, Mc oluomo and his wives are acquiring houses.
smh, for lagos funds.

2 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by stevio(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
University of WUHAN in CHINA grin,you will get a "Coronavirus" certificate in addition to your BSC in Agbero cheesy
jimmyolasun:
which university can I study thuggery and agberoism ...
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Ihategirls(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Angelfrost:
Negro is just building mansions under the guise of his wives...

Soon, you will hear that his first son is dedicating his own mansion.

What's my own sef... Kudos Alhaji... Future Lagos Governor!!! grin
You’re the only smart person here

Check his Instagram page. Even his security officer just finished building his own house last week and Mc Oluomo congratulated him

Meanwhile all these houses are his own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Nwaonyishi69: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
sexyking1:
It is only in Nigeria that your b.sc, m.sc etc can only earn you 50k a month if you get any ooo. But a tout, a charlatan and a gworo chewers pilots the affairs of the country.
Nigeria is smelling
Yea. Every rotten thing smells. Yet, ignorance from a decayed education system make us value ethnic and religious manipulations above abilities. Thus, inept cronies and accursed professional sycophants make fortunes by playing with words against our lives and any modicum of human dignity.
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Africomterror: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wow
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by drakeskull(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Imagine renting an apartment here and owing utility bill, rent or any imposed bill. Na OYO o. Or imagine the landlady having a party there with those touts around.

2 Likes

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by aspiring44: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kekereekun123:
while their foolish footsoldiers dey waste their money on igbo and pussy

Their foot soidiers are cursed. Whatever he has acquired won't last because labour sweat gotten through fetish means soon diminished
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Kingrefreshed: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
lalasticlala:
Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya, another wife of Lagos NURTW boss, MC Oluomo has completed her new house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osnJmsZwyUo

MC Oluomo shared the photos and video of his wife's new house and wrote:

"ALLHAMDULILAI,

My humble self and my entire family will forever be grateful to Almighty God for His blessings and love upon us. His love has been countless and He will forever be APPRECIATED!!!. Allah, I am truly thankful for this home that You have provide for my beloved wife Alhaja Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya , Allah, for it is Your home. So, I ask for Your blessing on it

Almighty God, we humbly beseech Thee to bless the owner and tenant, sanctify this house and all who dwell therein and everything else in it. Amen"

This is coming just a week after he announced that his other wife, Temitope Adunni Akinsanya, had acquired a new house.

Thug life!
Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
And all his children are going abroad for university as dem dey finish secondary school. Even winning scholarships.
This guy get sense, he don change his generation.

But his followers no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House by YorubaNinja: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
VirtIQ:
Fire will gut it. Evil house bought by blood money

Well said!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.