Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau (50021 Views)

Police Parade Farm Labourer Who Raped 80-year-old Grandmother To Death In Ondo / Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 78-Year-Old Grandmother In Niger, Damages Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by GermanMelania: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dunsin2020:
Except you are at the age of youthful exorbitant which is between the age of 16 and 33 or there about before you marry, but bro dey no dey tell person wetin you wan take your eyes see you fit go see am for your self a word is enough for the wise
Sorry bros i no understand. Please explain agaun
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by GermanMelania: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kizzygentle:

It's not ur fault. Because dem never catch u. Continue taking advantage of helpless women. Urs is on d way. Ur case will be death by hanging.

Oh i see. I have to like old women in order to tell you to allow people thier choice. ?

Just to be clear my issue is with you alluding to the fact that women are disgusting . Be careful with that kain careless talk
You can state this guy is a creep without dragging women into it.
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
I no fit explain again if you need help seek help from competent professional this is just a social forum the only help I can give is social
GermanMelania:

Sorry bros i no understand. Please explain agaun
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by PETUK(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
News coming out from Jos lately
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Dicktionary: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin

Some News are not worth Reading...
I have to slap myself very hard and also gave myself a very dirty Knock, so I could forget what I just read.
This news is very disgusting.

The Nigeria Wildlife Authority, should place him in Yankari game reserve, that is where he truely belong.

Smh
DisgustingD!ck
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Kizzygentle: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
GermanMelania:

Oh i see. I have to like old women in order to tell you to allow people thier choice. ?

Just to be clear my issue is with you alluding to the fact that women are disgusting . Be careful with that kain careless talk
You can state this guy is a creep without dragging women into it.
I was airing my view on how older women disgust me and ur quoting me carelessly. I didn't need u to quote my opinion. Truth is bitter and am so sure u were hurt by those words coz u are also a part of such disgusting act.
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by kevotek1000(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
I can't comprehend what I just read....
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by zoedew: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Indeed the last days are here.
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by lozanni(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Marvellous did a 'marvellous' thing under the influence of burukutu. shocked
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by deebrain(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Jesu
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Because he rapped now he is a guy. Guymen dont do these kind of things.
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by MrCork: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
Government should help to orient people on the need for masturbation and visiting brothels. National Orientation Agency is seriously failing on their duties lately.

..we 100000000000000% agree...more brothel needed in Nigeria!!! cheesy
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by GermanMelania: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kizzygentle:

I was airing my view on how older women disgust me and ur quoting me carelessly. I didn't need u to quote my opinion. Truth is bitter and am so sure u were hurt by those words coz u are also a part of such disgusting act.
Keep your disgust to yourself let others wey like old women date them. Toxic masculinity. No old woman come meet you. Why do yiu feel the need to question other people choice? You are most likely disgusting to 99% of human beings but we leave you alone.
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by GermanMelania: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dunsin2020:
I no fit explain again if you need help seek help from competent professional this is just a social forum the only help I can give is social

Na your English de hard me. You fit try talk am in native tongue? No vex bros.
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Liposure: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Our youths are losing it
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
emeijeh:
Is an 18 year old actually a man?!

P
If you commit a serious criminal offence at 17 years old.... You become a man automatically
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by winkmart: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Too bad
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok my oga, wetin I dey try talk be say if you dey younger like between 16 years to 33 years e normal to one know as things be so you go dey do sex or masturbation that one no be strange thing so far you do am jeje, but when you don commot for around that age wey you don grow turn man or woman you no fit dey do pikin thin again, so na to marry have sex with your wife and masturbate too, but if you Don old and you still dey play small pikin game e dey dangerous o, look am this way if pikin break leg e go heal fast fast but you wey you don grow if you break leg e fit no heal again
GermanMelania:

Na your English de hard me. You fit try talk am in native tongue? No vex bros.
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by OYAY(m): 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wich Kain wahala be dis? What is the attraction for God sake
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Kizzygentle: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
GermanMelania:

Keep your disgust to yourself let others wey like old women date them. Toxic masculinity. No old woman come meet you. Why do yiu feel the need to question other people choice? You are most likely disgusting to 99% of human beings but we leave you alone.
This one wey u dey vex. Abeg bros no vex. B4 u commit suicide ontop my matter.
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by OYAY(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
Government should help to orient people on the need for masturbation and visiting brothels. National Orientation Agency is seriously failing on their duties lately.

You are something else bro!!! Laugh wan keel me for dis your post
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by tityboi: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Justinlean02:
Omo see serious yawa na only God this world dey for em hand oh.
Pray for China and other Asian countries Coronavirus: 5 reported dead in South Korea

Chinese don't believe in prayers and God, they pulled down all Churches and Mosques by themselves that they want no noise.
They believe in idols and worship them.
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by masterflowx(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
ursullalinda:
Evil child

Trash!
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Ladycewhy(f): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
So they now rape their grandmothers too,waiting for nairaland maniacs to ask "what the grandma was wearing" undecided

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Mighty12: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is not normal smh
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Mighty12: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ladycewhy:
So they now rape their grandmothers too,waiting for nairaland maniacs to ask "what the grandma was wearing" undecided

I know shocked
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Goldencheese:
Abomination.

It is actually sacrilegious !

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Christian07(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Which kind talk be this

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Danzik(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate?
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Cosmatikka:
This is one of the things dat has increased since APC took over govt. Banditry, suicide, hardship and rape.
The case of rape increased because an 83 yr old man from Daura is raping 180m Nigerians without CD

So you mean the old man ruling is 83 years? I weep for this country. How could a man so old be at the helm of affairs in a country with 180 million people? No vision
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Wantedola(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
I can tell that young man wasnt just Hot.. Baba advice dey inside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns / Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS / Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.