Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

FREE TRAINING: One Product Store Shopify Blueprint - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FREE TRAINING: One Product Store Shopify Blueprint (671 Views)

The Secret Arbitrage Blueprint: Make Over $300 Per Day / Free Training!! One Month Free Online Classes. / I Will Create A One Product E-commerce Website For 4k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE TRAINING: One Product Store Shopify Blueprint by Deejaytimpsy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
The training will centre around this:
A Proven Step-By-Step Blueprint For Starting & Scaling A Profitable One Product Store (Backed By Real Case Studies)

This training is a case study based course in which I reveal two of my dropshipping stores - one that generated over 7million naira in 5 months, and the other over 350,000 naira in 2 months.

You get to see behind the scenes how I launched these stores, ran the ads, and managed all the operations. The goal with this training is to give you a proven step-by-step blueprint to follow.

What You Will Learn
​How to select a proven product to build a one-product brand around
How to create a high-converting store using a simple but effective template
How to kickstart your sales and gather data using cost-effective influencer ads
How to launch a product with Facebook ads and generate sales consistently
​How to scale in profitable ad spend with Facebook ads
​How to make attention-grabbing video ads that convert sales
How to effectively automate order fulfillment & lower costs with an agent
How to structure your customer service team with virtual assistants
​How to develop the winning mindset you need in order to succeed
Re: FREE TRAINING: One Product Store Shopify Blueprint by Deejaytimpsy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Can we start?
Re: FREE TRAINING: One Product Store Shopify Blueprint by Deejaytimpsy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
While most retailers sell more than just one product, a massive catalog is not a prerequisite for success—especially in ecommerce. In fact, selling a single product can be an advantage. Without the distractions of building, managing, and marketing multiple products, you can focus on innovation, iteration, and making your product better than any other on the market.

In short, you can give your One Good Idea the attention it deserves.
Re: FREE TRAINING: One Product Store Shopify Blueprint by Deejaytimpsy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
I will be back
Re: FREE TRAINING: One Product Store Shopify Blueprint by dking123: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
Deejaytimpsy:
I will be back
waiting patiently
Re: FREE TRAINING: One Product Store Shopify Blueprint by Deejaytimpsy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
HOW TO SELECT A PROVEN PRODUCT TO BUILD A ONE-PRODUCT BRAND AROUND

What makes a product a WINNING PRODUCT(Meaning a product that can make you millions of naira)
1. HIGH DEMAND
a. Need(solves a problem)
b. Passion niche
c. Trend

2. LOW AVAILABILITY
a. Not easily found in stores
b. No competitors marketing it
c. New product

3. UNIQUENESS
a. It has a WOW factor

In summary WHAT MAKES A WINNING PRODUCT?

Solves a problem + Not easily found in stores + Wow factor = Winning product

(1) (Reply)

Chance To Win $20 And Above Every Day / ... / A Better Way To Invest Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.