Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

How To Get Rich Clients From Social Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Rich Clients From Social Media (585 Views)

How I Made Money From Social Media. / The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria / 10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rich Clients From Social Media by jukekeocha: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Getting deep pocket clients is easy. The hard part is how you sell yourself or at least, position yourself so they come to you, instead of having to go to them.

Clients who will pay you anything between N100,000 - N1.5Million to handle a project for them are not easily moved by generic claims like....

"I will boost your conversion rate and multiply sales"

Sure, for them, that's the end goal,But the truth of the matter is before a client will even consider bringing you on board.They want to.......................

Continue Reading How to get Rich clients from Social Media

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

*"i Will Get Back To You."* Do You Get This Message Often????? Check Here / Become A Landlord In Port Harcourt With Africore & Capital City Development / Financial Intelligence Tip. "Track Your Net-worth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.