Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great (4937 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Honour Your Words – Ohanaeze Tells Buhari / NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker / Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by blacknp(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
jimyjames:
Amotekun nairaland verbal warriors right now
. It is true, because to Zombies, all Ipobians are Republicans?, that is why you are one of does Nigerian's shouting maga, Mumu? without actually understanding the implications, supporting a bigot that is pushing for harder immigration policies against you, maybe you are not aware that Kanu is in Iowa,on a British passport, let him deceive you to your grave, it won't be the first time in history, the Pied Piper did it, Adolphus Hitler did it, Ojukwu also did it, you could be next, as the saying goes a Mumu is born every minute, there will always be a maga ready to pay, try get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by thundafire: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
deboysben:
Amotekun yoot has been spotted.
am not Yoruba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by thundafire: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
jimyjames:

Another pained afonja, are you too lazy to type Photoshop ?
am not from Yoruba but Ron Crossriver
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by Trump2020: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:
cool

Abians are easily decieved by trash, and kerosine hahaha!!! grin

In US campaign rally isnt an event with attendance by special invites, it barely a open show

at the rate of this hopeless dumbness and sheer gulibility, some clowns cant smell AsoRock or leferendum in this Generation or the next

The dude even knows his Dunce followers dont know the meaning of expedited entry grin awon dumb maga

In expedited entry especially where a president will be visiting is a high clearance level meaning you don't need to be cleared like other people.

Go school you no gree

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by blacknp(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
walosky:
BIAFRA HAS GRADUALLY TAKEN A

BIG LEAP !
A big leap to the beginning of the end, he has started negotiations for the slavery of his people, the typical white Republican views him as another Ota Benga, just another road show, he has probably promised them the Igbo community votes in Des Moines Iowa, for a few thousands of Dollars, which is beyond him and dead on arrival.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by landforeast(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bad news for Amotekun yoots
Bad news for Buharists
Bad news for Zombies
Bad news for Fulani Terrorist
The more they chase him, the more he fly's
The more they hate him, the more the world loves him.
The more they try to stop him, the more he sours high.
Who says Biafrans restoration is not divine.
At the appointed time, there will jubilation in the land of the rising sun. The much awaited kingdom of earth on Earth have arrived.

Even their brown teeth okpoo eyes leader cannot even enter America.
Here is someone they declare terrorist moving freely all over the world.

Now it is clear Nigeria has made fool of itself.

God bless MNK
God bless the Land of the rising sun.
I am a proud Biafran

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by Yujin(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Trump2020:

In expedited entry especially where a president will be visiting is a high clearance level meaning you don't need to be cleared like other people.

Go school you no gree
Lol. You're the uneducated one. Expedited entry means an accelerated entry because one is seen as a low risk personality. Which school did you attend?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by landforeast(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Trump2020:

Go school you no gree
The idiot cannot even understand simple English
Anyway he is beclouded with hate, hope he will be able to eat this night. He is in a sevre pain.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by blacknp(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
landforeast:
Bad news for Amotekun yoots
Bad news for Buharists
Bad news for Zombies
Bad news for Fulani Terrorist
The more they chase him, the more he fly's
The more they hate him, the more the world loves him.
The more they try to stop him, the more he sours high.
Who says Biafrans restoration is not divine.
At the appointed time, there will jubilation in the land of the rising sun. The much awaited kingdom of earth on Earth have arrived.

Even their brown teeth okpoo eyes leader cannot even enter America.
Here is someone they declare terrorist moving freely all over the world.

Now it is clear Nigeria has made fool of itself.

God bless MNK
God bless the Land of the rising sun.
I am a proud Biafran
You must be a Jehovah's Witnesses, but from my understanding the new Jerusalem is not in Eastern Nigeria? and Bakassi has been seceded to Cameroon, so Mr landforest, what land, or forest are you talking about, you wrote a lot of words, but very little sense?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by landforeast(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:

Kanu isnt on a Visa, he is a Uk citizen and has 90 day ESTA renewable not like Ipobians know anything anyways
Whether UK citizen or not atleast he has proven to the world that he is not a terrorist but a freedom fighter. Shame on Nigeria Gov. Better focus on your Amotekun before your fulani masters deal seriously with you.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by landforeast(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
blacknp:
You must be a Jehovah's Witnesses, but from my understanding the new Jerusalem is not in Eastern Nigeria? and Bakassi has been seceded to Cameroon, so Mr landforest, what land, or forest are you talking about, you wrote a lot of words, but very little sense?
Just take pain relief
You will be alright

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by enemybulldozer(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
yarimo:
Photoshop grin grin grin
IPOB is not like zoogerias femi Adeshina.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by jimyjames(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Who are you calling a Nigerian? My friend I am a Biafran , you Nigerians called nnamdi KANU a terrorist , a terrorist is allowed into US to even attend political rallies?

blacknp:
. It is true, because to Zombies, all Ipobians are Republicans?, that is why you are one of does Nigerian's shouting maga, Mumu? without actually understanding the implications, supporting a bigot that is pushing for harder immigration policies against you, maybe you are not aware that Kanu is in Iowa,on a British passport, let him deceive you to your grave, it won't be the first time in history, the Pied Piper did it, Adolphus Hitler did it, Ojukwu also did it, you could be next, as the saying goes a Mumu is born every minute, there will always be a maga ready to pay, try get sense.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by enemybulldozer(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:

hahahaa!!! my ibo friend campagns are not by invites... no wonder he wore a MAGA hat , his Ipobian clowns are MAGAs and MUGUS
The most important thing is that, kanu is in US and was present in a rally that was organized by trump's republican party. And kanu attended such event when, US is denying zoogerians like oyedepo visas. Isn't that wonderful??

Can you and your miyetti Allah terrorist government attend such rally in US ??

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by enemybulldozer(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/243431-proscribed-ipob-south-east-governors.html

we are talking about Proscription.. Lamidi Kanu's treason offense is for calling for the death of Buhari, Yorubas and Nigerians dont mix issues
Provide a proof where kanu called for buhari's death or shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by enemybulldozer(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
efighter:

1000 cats wil run when they see a single lion. The lion does not listen to the opinion of cats and dogs. Major General Muhammadu Buhari is the Lion King, so he doesn't listen to the opinions of cats, dogs and baboons.
Is that the reason why he left you zoogerians in the mercy of fulani herdsmen terrorists??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by enemybulldozer(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:

Americans fought hard to keep their slaves as slaves
Sometimes a slave don't know he/she is a slave.

I really pity you!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by enemybulldozer(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:

I know a pained Ibo man when i see one... now wail in peace shukudi,. insults cant change fact
Neither will hate, greed and envy change facts.

So, you're wasting your time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by OfoIgbo: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
The man that was talking with Kanu in that rally is US Congressman Steve King from Iowa.

Obviously a SOMEBODY in the US political set-up. An ultra right wing individual and a major Donald Trump supporter.
Yet another painful detail for Sai Barbarians to contend with, and have an awful weekend about grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by enemybulldozer(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
thundafire:
am not Yoruba
But you reason and comment like them.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by Obdk: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:

Kanu isnt on a Visa, he is a Uk citizen and has 90 day ESTA renewable not like Ipobians know anything anyways

Dis 5 times head slamming afonja is really in pains only you ve type 40000 thousand million words. On top dis news..
D pain is real

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by teufelein(f): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Newest Emerging African Nation, Biafra at the VIP stand of the Trump and GOP rally in Iowa ,USA. Very soon ,some envy-filled individuals who brains can only be comparable to wild pig intestines will speak or write but we are waiting for them. This is not photoshopped section please and this is directly going to the DSS-sponsored factcheck and baby saboteurs. The miscreant and terrorists is making progress on all fronts but those who tagged him terrorist cannot even be given recognition not to talk of VIP seat. Updated information is that virtually all Nigerian politicians of this terror-sponsoring APC are banned from entering the USA. What an irony!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by Obdk: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
blacknp:
Dis head slamming afonja is not happy wit this little news..

The pain is real. Mind ur fukkin business afonja..

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by ProWalker: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
All hail the emperor of Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by donjahsy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
thundafire:
Dis man is really deceiving his followers
my problem is that I like and enjoy this kind of deceiving. Sorry about it.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
If only it were true. embarassed

I'd give anything for Buhari and co to call Kanu and co and say, here's your Biafra, you can have it today. Not tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by Okeytus(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:
cool

Abians are easily decieved by trash, and kerosine hahaha!!! grin

In US campaign rally isnt an event with attendance by special invites, it barely a open show

at the rate of this hopeless dumbness and sheer gulibility, some clowns cant smell AsoRock or leferendum in this Generation or the next

The dude even knows his Dunce followers dont know the meaning of expedited entry grin awon dumb maga

why didn't you attend?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by solmus: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Okeytus:

why didn't you attend?

because i dont have neo colonial mentality of a slave to America, i only attend Nigerian campaigns
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by Trapping(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
@lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove,

Though I'm not a fan of Nnamdi KANU, but honestly this news should be on the front-page.

Not too many times do we see the news of people (Nigerians) being invited as Special guests to US presidential rallies, its indeed a feat, because what it realistically portend is a closeness to US power block. If you think its easy try to get one.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by CSTR2: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
That is a republican congressman.
I don't like kanu , but he certainly has a few top friends.

There is no way that guy would not be undermining Nigeria one way or the other.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by Trapping(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
CSTR2:
That is a republican congressman.
I don't like kanu , but he certainly has a few top friends.

There is no way that guy would not be undermining Nigeria one way or the other.

Me too, I don't fancy KANU. But I think the guy is making waves amongst some US power brokers.

From what I can see the FG underestimated him so much. Even for Israel to grant him asylum without passport, despite protestations from Nigeria means a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great by Trapping(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
OfoIgbo:
The man that was talking with Kanu in that rally is US Congressman Steve King from Iowa.

Obviously a SOMEBODY in the US political set-up. An ultra right wing individual and a major Donald Trump supporter.
Yet another painful detail for Sai Barbarians to contend with, and have an awful weekend about grin grin grin

Loolol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bombshell: Ghana President Says Buhari's Govt Is An Ethnic Govt. / David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic / Youths Rejects Plea From Gov. Zulum To Vote Tinubu As They Screamed Bamuso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.