Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,938 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Akpabio is uncommon failure… I’m ashamed of him, says Akwa Ibom senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio is uncommon failure… I’m ashamed of him, says Akwa Ibom senator (453 Views)

Akon Eyakenyi: Akwa Ibom Senator's Convoy Kills Couple / Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio is uncommon failure… I’m ashamed of him, says Akwa Ibom senator by oshozondii: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Christopher Ekpenyong, senator representing Akwa Ibom north-west, has described Godswill Akpabio as “uncommon failure”.

Ekpenyong said this on Thursday in Abuja while speaking with journalists after he was sworn in as the senator representing the district.

He defeated Akpabio, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), in the rerun election that was held last Saturday.

The former deputy governor said while Akpabio was governor of the state he “did nothing”.

“I’m ashamed of him. If he was investing, go to Akwa Ibom; there is nothing. When you talk of uncommon, what is uncommon or is it because he is uncommon failure?”

According to him, Akpabio became governor by accident.

“The fact that he became a governor was by accident and that is because our electoral process is porous. Thank God I have come to meet the discussion on the electoral act amendment because I am going to contribute,” he said.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) member accused Akpabio of trying to subvert the rerun poll.

“He felt he could go to the election without resigning, then he flew a kite that he is not contesting but he failed to know that I am a veteran in this game,” Ekpenyong said.

“We went to the election and I defeated him, I had 19,000 plus votes and he had 6,000 in his local government.”
https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-is-uncommon-failure-im-ashamed-of-him-says-akwa-ibom-senator
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Akpabio is uncommon failure… I’m ashamed of him, says Akwa Ibom senator by slivertongue: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
uncommon disaster
Re: Akpabio is uncommon failure… I’m ashamed of him, says Akwa Ibom senator by Flyingngel(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oga go and sit down. what did you do when you held sway as deputy governor? Is it not super uncommon failure; except building your hotel.
Nonsense man.
Re: Akpabio is uncommon failure… I’m ashamed of him, says Akwa Ibom senator by Flyingngel(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
oga go and sit down. what did you do when you held sway as deputy governor? Is it not super uncommon failure; except building your hotel.
Nonsense man.
Re: Akpabio is uncommon failure… I’m ashamed of him, says Akwa Ibom senator by Brandstudio01: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
As well as uncommon Decampee
grin

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Cousin Arrested For Attempted Murder Of Ex-lover / Roads Are Meaningless Without Public Safety In Kaduna, Nigerians Slam Elrufai / 5 Powerful Reasons Why Godwin Obaseki Will Win Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.