Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

2 Ways Of Using Linkedin To Get That Much Needed Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2 Ways Of Using Linkedin To Get That Much Needed Job Interview (256 Views)

How To Use Linkedin To Get A Job In Nigeria / Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Ways Of Using Linkedin To Get That Much Needed Job Interview by Pricelessfina(f): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
One of the ways which Nigerian recruiters search for candidates is through Linkedin. Linkedin helps them avoid the traditional approach of posting jobs online, and getting a lot of job interview applicants that aren’t a fit. Nigerian recruiters have devised a proactive way of using Linkedin, by putting in some keywords surrounding the skill sets they’re looking for, and getting the applicants that are a match.

As a job seeker, your aim is to be in the top of a recruiter’s search results, because they tend to only contact the top five or ten people who appear in this for job interviews. I’m going to be talking about how to increase your chance of getting a Nigerian job interview by showing up at the top of the list and having the recruiters approach you personally.

Here are two LinkedIn tips that will help you get more Nigerian job interviews.

1. Turn On “I’m Interested” In Linkedin Setting For A Nigerian Job Interview

he first thing you have to do is to turn on the ” I’m interested” setting in the linkedin website or app, which is located in your privacy settings.

Turning this on indicates to recruiters who use LinkedIn’s paid recruiting search platform that you’re interested in new opportunities.

The beautiful part about this is that if you’re in some kind of stealth job search mode, and you don’t want your current boss to know, it will not be publicly visible anywhere on your profile.

https://everyevery.ng/2-ways-of-using-linkedin-to-get-job-interview/

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Agent- Lounges- Port Harcourt / Help Me Wit Teaching Job In GRA Benin / Job Vacancies: Marketers/ Sales Workers (lagos & Abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.