Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. (1420 Views)

Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah / Festus Keyamo: As Minister, No Law Stops Me From Serving As APC Spokesperson / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by petjery(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
BREAKING: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM Card Case
Okolie, whose arrest and detention at the DSS facility was masterminded by Hanan, had since dragged the DSS, MTN and the young lady before the Federal High Court in suit number: FHC/ASB/CS/3/2020 demanding N500m compensation and public apology for the violation of his human rights.

Officials working at the Aso Villa on Friday declined to receive court processes on behalf of President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Hanan, from Bailiff of the Federal High Court.

SaharaReporters had reported how Anthony Okolie, a young businessman, who lawfully purchased an MTN SIM card was illegally arrested and detained by the Department of State Services for 10 weeks because the SIM was once used by Hanan.

Okolie, whose arrest and detention at the DSS facility was masterminded by Hanan, had since dragged the DSS, MTN and the young lady before the Federal High Court in suit number: FHC/ASB/CS/3/2020 demanding N500m compensation and public apology for the violation of his human rights.
Okolie's lawyer and National President of Revolutionary Lawyer's Forum, Mr Tope Akinyode, made the disclosure today. He said, “Aso Villa officials have declined to accept court processes on behalf of Hanan Buhari today. “They told the court Bailiff that they are working for the President and not the President's daughter.

“We are not surprised by this loser antics, but it is an inglorious display of inconsistency that the same Hanan Buhari who misused presidential privileges to fly a Presidential jet, now finds it hard to accept court processes at the villa.
“We shall apply to court for substituted service. Whichever way, she must come before the court to answer her case.”

The matter comes up on February 12 before Justice Nnamdi Dimgba of the Federal High Court, Asaba, Delta State.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/31/breaking-aso-villa-officials-stop-court-bailiff-serving-buhari%E2%80%99s-daughter-over-sim-card

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
The general
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by clarocuzioo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
USELESS GIRL FROM A USELESS FATHER,
like father like daughter. Now they are avoiding court processes, imagine allowing the young man suffer in detention while she was jalivating in London like her father.

Now she doesn't want to come to court.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by Witchersunited: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:
The general
the bailiff is a fool there are many ways for her to be served, he chose this method cause he wants to be in the news.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by budaatum: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Witchersunited:
the bailiff is a fool there are many ways for her to be served, he chose this method cause he wants to be in the news.
I'm glad to see someone noticed the bailiff's incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by mushystuff: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
They should apply to the court for substituted service since the respondent is evading service. Na for newspaper dem go publish the motion on notice for her information!

9 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by GamalNasser: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Instead of her and DSS to go and settle the young man out of court they want to start another cat and mouse game that will further damage their already useless reputations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by josielewa(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
na was oo...rich man pikin can evade the law.. Oga okolie nothing will happen. laslas na settlement wey no reach 500 million dem go give you...naija which way

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by GamalNasser: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

I'm glad to see someone noticed the bailiff's incompetence.

The bailiff wasn't incompetent , thats the process , he will try 3 times and if she keeps evading he will have to apply to the court to get permission to serve it in a public medium ..you Buharist are just something else instead of you to blame the Buharis for deliberately intimidating the bailiff with power you are blaming the bailiff

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by solmus: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Is AsoRock her official residence, for your info the Buharis home is in Kaduna, Uk and Daura
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sacred cows living in Aso Villa.
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by chozzy: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Witchersunited:

The way you Buhari's zombies reason surprises me.
Tufiakwa !!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by budaatum: 1:24am On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

The bailiff wasn't incompetent , thats the process , he will try 3 times and if she keeps evading he will have to apply to the court to get permission to serve it in a public medium ..you Buharist are just something else instead of you to blame the Buharis for deliberately intimidating the bailiff with power you are blaming the bailiff
I expect the Buharists to deliberately intimidate the bailiff is precisely the point, or do you expect me to be a hypocrite? Do you seriously think I would not intimidate a bailiff if I were in the same position? If you do, then you must either think I'm saint or a first class mumu!

The bailiff should have expected what he got and found a way round it if he were smart! But like someone already said, perhaps he actually was smart, and his smart move was to get this in the media, in which case, I very highly commend him for at least shaming Miss Buhari openly where she can not hide. Either ways, she will be served in the end.
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by mushystuff: 4:45am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:
Is AsoRock her official residence, for your info the Buharis home is in Kaduna, Uk and Daura

The president and his immediate family are lawfully resident in Aso Villa. Don't be such a dofus!
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by BuhariAdvocate: 5:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Okoli is risk long term jail.
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by seunlayi(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Power drunk
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

those are zombies. never bother arguing with zombies.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by ChoCho54(f): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:
Solmusdesigns you have lost it with this silly joke of a comment.
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by ChoCho54(f): 7:22am On Feb 01, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Okoli is risk long term jail.
Try it.

Nonsense!
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by solmus: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2020
ChoCho54:
Solmusdesigns you have lost it with this silly joke of a comment.

you guys wont understand and i dont want issues with DSS

why do you think when Yusuf had an Accident, Aisha was the one fighting for a room in Aso Rock for him from Manman Dauras daughter?
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by ChoCho54(f): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

you guys wont understand and i dont want issues with DSS
You don't want issues with DSS how? Are you the lawyer?

What do you mean she is not resident in Aso rock?
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by solmus: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2020
ChoCho54:
You don't want issues with DSS how? Are you the lawyer?

What do you mean she is not resident in Aso rock?

i mean what i said she doesnt reside in Aso Rock, same as Yusuf, even the Dauras barely breeze in and breeze out
Re: Aso Villa Officials Stop Court Bailiff From Serving Buhari’s Daughter Over SIM.. by ChoCho54(f): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

i mean what i said she doesnt reside in Aso Rock, same as Yusuf, even the Dauras barely breeze in and breeze out
grin

(1) (Reply)

Gov Sanwo-olu For Interim President. / Gov. Sanwo-olu Says Lagos May Extend Lockdown / Facts You Never Knew About Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.