Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

You Don't Need Career Or Internet Biz To Be Rich: Check This Out! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Don't Need Career Or Internet Biz To Be Rich: Check This Out! (640 Views)

Copy And Paste System That Works To Start Your Internet Biz / Are U Not Making Enough Money 4rm Ur Internet Biz? Seek Spiritual Help Now / Best Selling Ebooks On All Types Of Internet Biz In Naija: Free Sample Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need Career Or Internet Biz To Be Rich: Check This Out! by Foreverrich: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
i dunno know how many people exactly are tired of trying various means to make money and kip coming to a dead end, internet peeps sell info that don't yield money and you buy while they get rich and you lose money.i sure as hell know i spent alot of money doing that until i found a way to make money by juzzz talking to people, and i'm talking real cash!!!i'm not gonna ask anyone to pay into any account ooo, all i'm asking for,is a chance to show you how, we all can be rich in a matter of months or weeks depending on you.so if u fed up of all these scammers telling you jack-shit holla at me on jriley61@gmail.com.if you re resident in lag or ib or you kan find ur way to lag,your prob just got half solved.you not gonna regret this.at least that much i can promise!!!holla at me and i'll get back to u, JRILEY61@GMAIL.COM,
Re: You Don't Need Career Or Internet Biz To Be Rich: Check This Out! by nwangap(f): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2010
i agree there must be a way or ways out without this madness of always searching for what is not lost. Nigerians, young and old has to wake up from dreams that never comes true. isn't it time we try something entirely different from what we are used to. making money online is no doubt a reality but i tell you it requires a lot of hard work which i know most of those searching for it are not even ready to endure.

i know an offline business that can change us( i mean you and I) if only you are willing. its not a get-rich-quick-scheme.
if you are dedicated to this biz within a six months of starting, your life will surely change.

I'm barely two months into it and i can already tell where i will be in six months time.

Remember TIMING means everything with this business opportunity, the best time to get involved is Right NOW! And, because this opportunity makes it easy for any person to get started and to succeed,

www.anionsanitaypad.webs.com

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Diesel Needed In Ph / @@@@ / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.