Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Will Enrollment Of Lecturers In IPPIS Create More Jobs In The Universities? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Enrollment Of Lecturers In IPPIS Create More Jobs In The Universities? (206 Views)

FG Detects 54,000 Fraudulent Payroll Entries In IPPIS / Public Notice: Enrollment Of Federal Universities And Colleges Into IPPS / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Enrollment Of Lecturers In IPPIS Create More Jobs In The Universities? by neoclassical: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please house, as someone with passion for lecturing, I had a little argument with my friend this afternoon on the current face-off between federal government and ASUU over enrollment of all academic Staff of Nigerian Universities into IPPIS. He told me that the exercise will stop mass employment that goes on regularly in Federal Universities, because VCs and Registrars will find it difficult to employ more Staff since the new Staff will be captured on the IPPIS database.

However, I was of the opinion that since the exercise will get rid of lecturers with multiple jobs in the system, more vacancies will be created to adsorb more young aspiring lecturers in the Universities.

Please let this go to the front page. I need inputs from people in the system to enable me make decisions on time.
Re: Will Enrollment Of Lecturers In IPPIS Create More Jobs In The Universities? by Clonus: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
None of the above

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Trump Administration Expands Travel Ban To Include Six New Countries / FACT CHECK: No Social Media Bill Before NASS & 3 Other Lies From Lai Mohammed / Obasanjo, Jonathan, Patience Join World Leaders On Peace Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.