Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

[FACT] How You Should Spend Your 33,000 Naira Allawe - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / [FACT] How You Should Spend Your 33,000 Naira Allawe (1127 Views)

A Quick Breakdown Of ₦33,000 NYSC Allowance By Williamssheks / Congratulations To All Corpers.. 33,000 Confirmed / Senate Approves Nysc Allawee To Be 33,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[FACT] How You Should Spend Your 33,000 Naira Allawe by Deejaytimpsy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
I know the topic sounds somehow. Right? Because no one has the right to determine how you spend your money.

As an ex-corper of many of some years I know what the new 33,000 naira allawe would have meant to me back in those days.

This is a great moment in the history of Nigeria(at least) and we should all bask in the euphoria that came with it!
However, we should not forget that nothing has changed about Nigeria.
There are still many unemployed youths in the country.
The minimum wage is exactly 91.03usd as at the time of typing this article which one can earn within 3 hrs of work in a better country than Nigeria.
Now what is the point I am trying to make?

Every corper should see this new increment as an opportunity to invest a little and not to spend more.
If you have managed to survive with 19800, I believe you will fare well now by investing a little out of the increment.

Now is the time to plan
Plan to invest
Invest in an online business
You have something you can do online to fetch you money how little it maybe

It is called PASSIVE INCOME!
It can be done alongside your day to day activities
It is safe
If done well, it can replace your 9-5 job easily.

REMEMBER
Every business needs TIME to grow.
So, start NOW!

START WITH THE FREE TOOLS YOU ALREADY HAVE
1. Whatsapp
2. Facebook Page
3. Facebook Group
4. Facebook Wall
6. Your Phone number
7. Your E-mail
All these tools are free to create and manage at a level.

With a little investment of 5k-10k you can start a passive online business.

You can join my FREE training on nairaland herehttps://www.nairaland.com/5661792/free-training-3-businesses-now
I Am Currently Teaching On 3 Online Businesses You Can Use To Raise Funds For Your Post-NYSC Plans
I hope I blessed someone today.
Cheers!
Re: [FACT] How You Should Spend Your 33,000 Naira Allawe by InfernoNig: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
That was how people who were paid 5k that year was advising us that was receiving 19800, and now we are advising this ones now that is receiving 33k. The truth is only a few won't even get to spend the money cos of other source of income. compare to others that half of the allowee goes to transport and feeding. Na wa.
Re: [FACT] How You Should Spend Your 33,000 Naira Allawe by Timpsy: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Redeployment, / NYSC(Batch B)Stream 2:Is Redeployment Based On Security Ground Possible?? / Nysc Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.