Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (6548 Views)

. / #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard / Falz Changed His Look As He Shaved Off His Beard. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Or11: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Your voice and accent is annoying

10 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Okay thank you
Re: . by Or11: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Quit the phonetics and speak in your natural accent in your next video.

7 Likes

Re: . by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
home remedies... when i cant get the ingredients easily.

1 Like

Re: . by Oblitz(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Your accent wonderful
Re: . by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oblitz:
Your accent wonderful
thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
ruggedtimi:
home remedies... when i cant get the ingredients easily.
it is easy to get
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Julietlillian:
So many men want to grow beard. Some want to fill up patchy beard. You can grow a beard faster naturally using effective home remedies.

These home remedies can be found in your kitchen. They are less expensive and very common. These home remedies work effectively to grow a beard faster naturally.

Ingredients and procedure below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY_zpjSlicU
she loves the bearded guy, nice observation, some guys like me heredity is the trick.
Re: . by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Julietlillian:
So many men want to grow beard. Some want to fill up patchy beard. You can grow a beard faster naturally using effective home remedies.

These home remedies can be found in your kitchen. They are less expensive and very common. These home remedies work effectively to grow a beard faster naturally.

Ingredients and procedure below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY_zpjSlicU
You better talk normal, and stop sounding like strangulated rabbit

9 Likes

Re: . by stiles009(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Tiv/benue accent? Nice video for them beard gang fellow.
Re: . by Nbote(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Ur accent made d video a joke.. U dont have to sound foreign to make a point.... Infact ur tutorial was lost in d accent u were forming with ur use of u gonna ...
If U want ppl to take u serious next time sound normal, den list d items dey'll b needing before going ahead to describe d process..

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2020
You guys are funny.... You can't change my accent. Who told you guys am forming an accent? Sorry, but I don't form an accent... That is how I speak. Bye
Re: . by Nbote(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Julietlillian:
You guys are funny.... You can't can't change my accent. Who told you guys am forming an accent? Sorry, but I don't form an accent... That is how I speak. Bye

So "U gonna" is ur tribal language abi

6 Likes

Re: . by Preferito(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Are you sure this combination works?
Re: . by johnpablo541(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2020
Or11:

i think she has a problem prouncing the letter L and the letter R

1 Like

Re: . by Nbote(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2020
johnpablo541:

i think she has a problem prouncing the letter L and the letter R

Yea she does but her extra efforts at sounding rush didnt help her case... "U gonna " "purrit" was all over

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Preferito:
Are you sure this combination works?
yes dear, it does
Re: . by LilSmith55(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nbote:

Which one be "U gonna" abeg

1 Like

Re: . by Yhukay00: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
I was gonna make an asshole comment, but I think I'm gonna keep quiet grin grin

9 Likes

Re: . by Nbote(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
LilSmith55:

Which one be "U gonna" abeg

Watch her video, U'll understand
Re: . by zizzley(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yhukay00:
I was gonna make an asshole comment, but I think I'm gonna keep quiet grin grin
I too cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Or11:
excuse me, if you would like to do my voiceover just click on the link below the video description. The link is my website. My contact information is there. I can employ you to do it, so you can speak your own phonetics. Correct people with respect and not insult... For those who couldn't understand my accent, click on the link below to read my blog on beard growth https://juliannena.com/2019/12/11/home-remedies-for-beard-growth-6-most-effective/

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
You better talk normal, and stop sounding like strangulated rabbit
, you can tell that to your girlfriend. I have no time to insult back. If you couldn't understand my accent click here https://juliannena.com/2019/12/11/home-remedies-for-beard-growth-6-most-effective/
Re: . by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nbote:
Ur accent made d video a joke.. U dont have to sound foreign to make a point.... Infact ur tutorial was lost in d accent u were forming with ur use of u gonna ...
If U want ppl to take u serious next time sound normal, den list d items dey'll b needing before going ahead to describe d process..
, sorry to disappoint you, people have already taken me serious.
Re: . by IdeeEsperanza(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
You guys should leave her accent and get the content. What is it with accent? Must everyone speak Queen's English? Make I hear something.

Meanwhile, OP can this work on areas without beards at all?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
You guys should leave her accent and get the content. What is it with accent? Must everyone speak Queen's English? Make I hear something.

yes but it will take time
Re: . by Mistaicey2288: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
You mean we should srice the onion and also buy Aroe Vera grin cheesy?

This Ya Acent no be here ooo. E be like when a village gurl just enter city and wan feel among grin

Anyways, thanks for the tutorial. Where can one get the Castor oli please? Can it be found in any supermarket or shopping mall etc

4 Likes

Re: . by Nbote(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:

She was forcing herself to speak Queen's English. D advice is to sound normal and not try to form accent

1 Like

Re: . by kazhk: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
;Dbros abeg free the bbr grin grin grin
Nbote:

Re: . by jossy1luv(f): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Reminded me of those days in unizik. “Aloma light“, correct pronunciation, “Aroma Right”. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Pierced(f): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
All these local Igbo girls that av issues with pronouncing R and L......and they will still be speaking phonetics. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Veteran Actor, Enebeli Elebuwa’s Health Gets Better (photo) / Psquare's Peter Okoye Denies Visiting Strip Club / Nollywood Diva Genevieve's Daughter, Dora Nnaji Now A Make Up Artist In Yaba Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.