Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Liverpool Is Just Like Everyone Else... Says Arsenal New Boy Pablo Mari. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Is Just Like Everyone Else... Says Arsenal New Boy Pablo Mari. (456 Views)

Pablo Mari, Five Others Stabbed In A Milan Shopping Centre. Suspect Arrested / David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals / Neal Maupa Says Arsenal Players Need To Learn Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Is Just Like Everyone Else... Says Arsenal New Boy Pablo Mari. by CloudNineSport: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Pablo Mari who signed for Arsenal from Flamengo has made his opinion clear via his first interview with the club, on how we feels joining Arsenal and wanting to face Liverpool again in the Premier League...

“It was a great experience. It was really exciting to play against a big club, and i think i performed really well. At the end of the day, they’re just people like everyone else.” 

“Obviously they’re in great form at the moment and, they’re among the best players in the world, but I am now in a fantastic team (Arsenal) with top players. This is football, it's unpredictable and that’s the way you have to look at it.”

"I have a lot of faith in this great club, and I know we’re going to do very well.” 

Source: https://www.cloudninesports.com.ng/2020/01/arsenal-completed-signing-of-spanish.html?m=1

Re: Liverpool Is Just Like Everyone Else... Says Arsenal New Boy Pablo Mari. by B2joa(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
CloudNineSport:
Pablo Mari who signed for Arsenal from Flamengo has made his opinion clear via his first interview with the club, on how we feels joining Arsenal and wanting to face Liverpool again in the Premier League...

“It was a great experience. It was really exciting to play against a big club, and i think i performed really well. At the end of the day, they’re just people like everyone else.” 

“Obviously they’re in great form at the moment and, they’re among the best players in the world, but I am now in a fantastic team (Arsenal) with top players. This is football, it's unpredictable and that’s the way you have to look at it.”

"I have a lot of faith in this great club, and I know we’re going to do very well.” 

Source: https://www.cloudninesports.com.ng/2020/01/arsenal-completed-signing-of-spanish.html?m=1

LIVERPOOL ABI? Kai the way them go yansh your "as.. Na"

(1) (Reply)

Former Premier League Hasselbaink Says Red Devils Have Fallen Behind For Signing / Messi Has Been Struggling With Thigh Problem For Several Weeks / Wilder vs. Fury 2 Will Be the Most Boring Title Match in Boxing History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.