Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? (1077 Views)

Innoson IVM EX02 Electric Car (Pictures) / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by ThisisBuhari: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
I have two cars(IVM) here in NIgeria and I want to export it to USA.

What is the procedure?
Re: Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by Princeton92(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
I have two cars(IVM) here in NIgeria and I want to export it to USA.

What is the procedure?

No idea but I love your plan... So carry on!
Re: Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by 4crownfortress(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
If it passes their safety rating and emission laws why not
Re: Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by soberdrunk(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Are you serious? I wonder why anyone will want to export Innoson cars to the US, please keep us updated about this your mission, I'd like to know if the vehicles meet International standards.....

1 Like

Re: Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by mmb(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lalasticlala, throw this question to the whole house
Re: Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by ThisisBuhari: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thanks all. I will keep you posted

1 Like

Re: Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by PlayerMeji: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
La-la go the world....
Re: Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by obiekunie2: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
even Peugeot with their years of experience in car manufacturing is still not allowed into USA bc of one reason or the other talk more of our innoson from africa of all places! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Carry on
Re: Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by surrogatesng: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
I am eager to know if you succeed

1 Like

Re: Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by kllinxman(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nice idea... Keep the dream alive!!
Re: Can I Export Innoson Car From Nigeria To This Country? by fabienjoe: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
obiekunie2:
even Peugeot with their years of experience in car manufacturing is still not allowed into USA bc of one reason or the other talk more of our innoson from africa of all places! cheesy

Who said Peugeot is not allowed in the US? Have you forgotten the good old 505? Peugeot simply decided to exit the US market due to poor sales.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Toyota Camry 2010 Model Forsale / Latest Welcome Shadow Logo Lights For Toyota /lexus Cars / ⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔2008 Range Rover Sport.....price 2.480m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.