Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State (4022 Views)

Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by sarrki(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
God bless Nigeria army

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by splendour7(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
who send them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by Ogegeodey(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
May God almighty win the battle for them. Most of them have not set their eyes on loved ones for over a year now.

See how tired they look, only God knows how hungry they re right now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by u11ae1013: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Just see the civil way gun buhari gave them to fight his ISIS soldiers, pathetic

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by Lynx001: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lai Mohammed:this is a testimony that we have technically defeated bh. Thats why the soldiers are sleeping. Nobody to fight. According to statistics from GAJHPTI. The nigerian soldier in north east slept an average of 4 hours a day during 2011-2015 But upon taking over the helms of power we crushed the insurgents. They now sleep 26 hours a day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by slivertongue: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
they look tired , hungry and weak.
they sudnt show their locations because there are fifth columnist among them who will tip off BH

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by donbachi(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
if the government no take very good care,I mean very good care of our soldiers...even if dem increase recruit salary to 400k nobody go wan join...I can't come and kill sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by Snipper007: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
splendour7:
who send them?

Lol
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by Snipper007: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
If na to beat civilian them go get power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by juman(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
I dont like nigerian armed forces.
This country became destroyed by the inaction and corrupt ways of their generals.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by hidhrhis(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
x
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by hidhrhis(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
thank God I wasn't allowed to join the military when I wanted to
is this how I will be waiting for boko Haram so that we can kill each other when they come
is this how I will be sleeping on hard surface when I'm sleeping comfortably on my soft bed
God thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by rottennaija(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
Snipper007:
If na to beat civilian them go get power
splendour7:
who send them?

hidhrhis:
thank God I wasn't allowed to join the military when I wanted to
is this how I will be waiting for boko Haram so that we can kill each other when they come
is this how I will be sleeping on hard surface when I'm sleeping comfortably on my soft bed
God thank you

Guys, show some respect. These guys sacrifice a lot so that you can sleep comfortably in your homes. They deserve a lot of respect and prayers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by Snipper007: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
rottennaija:

Guys, show some respect. These guys sacrifice a lot so that you can sleep comfortably in your homes. They deserve a lot of respect and prayers.

Not until they started intimidating innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:
God bless Nigeria army
life is about choices, you may not like my choice but it favours you some how, im not a soldier but i salute their sacrifice.
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by Eagleboney(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
rottennaija:

ignorance no allow them reason like human beings nah

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by Eagleboney(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2020
My sincere prayers for you people out their in northeast battling insurgents ,but This is risky oo,sleeping in volatile area,and none of them is on alert against terrorist, if suddenly they came under attack now ,how are they gonna put on their kits and booths so fast in front of enemy fire,those kits and booths will probably be possessed by the terrorist ,cause they gotta leave it and save their lives first
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by AngryIgboMan: 4:46am On Feb 01, 2020
Please take down this picture. This is very depressing and disheartening. Nobody should be made to pass through this circumstance or sleep in this condition. God forbid please.
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by leke12(m): 5:41am On Feb 01, 2020
If you are a southerner and you are fighting in the north, sorry is your name, na sacrificial lamb you be. Come down south and fight against fulani herdsman invasion.
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by solmus: 6:07am On Feb 01, 2020
angry

This sad to watch, they look hungry and tired, how can you fight boko haram after walking on foot for miles and sleeping on the floor

modern warfare is more about having better logistics over difficult tehrains

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:16am On Feb 01, 2020
the battle is compromise. these guys are just a victim of circumstances

what if Buhari give his boys hint on their whereabouts, they're gone

May God protect you in the hand of this saboteur government, lining with you in the day time but lining with Bokoharam ideology in the night

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by seunlayi(m): 6:44am On Feb 01, 2020
I hope that place is safe?
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by xtivin2: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Poor tactics, they know the camp of their enemies, let them attack and stop defending
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by shugabasbn: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2020
The way Nigeria Army leaked information out it is seriously worrisome.

In war zone u don't leaks your whereabouts out like da
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by francisbarrack(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:
God bless Nigeria army

We love u n may God protect u , ur family n property. Thanks for protecting us. One love
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by falcon01: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2020
xtivin2:
Poor tactics, they know the camp of their enemies, let them attack and stop defending
it's not like that! You can't win your enemy when the same force controls you. Its like a chess the two players are together while the pawns are been played around. You can't defeat Terrorrism in Nigeria. Not Like this.
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by madmohamed(m): 7:14am On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:
God bless Nigeria army
se the kind of arm Nigeria they give there sojer to go and fight second if not the number one most dangerous terrorists in the world . Tel me how can they win the war whit this stick.
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by hidhrhis(m): 7:14am On Feb 01, 2020
rottennaija:

I schooled in the barracks for 8 years I've got so much respect for them bro
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by lebron7(m): 7:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Ogegeodey:
May God almighty win the battle for them. Most of them have not set their eyes on loved ones for over a year now.

God cannot win any battle for man
Stop saying rubbish
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by hope4nigeria(m): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Ogegeodey:

how God wan take win battle for them when the terrorist commander sabotaging all their efforts by releasing the captured Boko Haram members, just look at a nation army look, no military protecting gear, their skin, head are exposed to any attack at anytime in frontline.
Re: Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State by verifiablefacts: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2020
Sitting Ducks or in this case laying Ducks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attrocities Of Biafran Soldiers During Civil War / This Is One Of Nigerian Governor Climbing A Truck. PHOTOS / Obiano’s Aide Buys Multi Million Naira House In Tennessee , USA (pictures Below)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.