Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone (1089 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone by holuwajobar(m): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
A student was harassed and beaten up by SARS officers along oyo ogbomosho road for having HANGOUT app on phone. He was extorted but fortunately, he memorized the ID number of one of the officer which is 447934.

Re: Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone by Ladylite: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Stuupeed
Armed
Robbers
Squad
angry
Re: Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone by Makavelli25: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nigeria which way?? cry
Re: Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone by Tonyfx: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone by voltron14: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lies.
Re: Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone by Jabioro: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Nigerian need to worries about these men in uniform thieves..thank God you are able to memorize their services number,but next time transferred the money as to have enough solid evidence..Go to police tweeter handle to register your experience and report..they will be fish out and with be called to confirm them

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone by Blessedndu(m): 12:15am On Feb 01, 2020
Who is even using HANGOUT in Nigeria
Re: Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone by KfashionHubb: 1:16am On Feb 01, 2020
I want to be a Yahoo boy
Re: Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone by Xisnin(m): 3:15am On Feb 01, 2020
You should have transferred the money to them, you would have got your money back and the officers sanctioned.
Now, you have no solid evidence.

The boy was lucky that he was not driving alone.
If cornered by armed robber SARS gang in an isolated place, do not argue because they can kill you
and plant guns on you.
If they demand for your money or your life, opt to transfer money to them, hide your cash before traveling.

When you get back to town, report an armed robbery incident and petition the police hierarchy officially and
on social media.
They wouldn't mind throwing the scums under the bus to save face.

Don't argue with SARS in the bush!

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten And Harassed By SARS Officers For Having HANGOUT App On Phone by ultimatekint(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Right from the depth of my heart, the feelings of killing anyone in Nigeria police uniform always dawn on me anytime I sight them ; but unfortunately, I don't have a gun. I hate them with passion.

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Video Of Lady Whose Bag Has Fetish Items With Another Man's Photo / How A Jehovah Witness Homosexual Bible Teacher Almost Penetrated Me At Childhood / 7 Arrested Over Loot Of Items Worth Over N200m From Sen. Folarin’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.