Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,384 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Happy New Month Nairalanders! What Do You Want God/Allah To Do For You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Nairalanders! What Do You Want God/Allah To Do For You? (380 Views)

Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) / Happy New Month Nairalanders (April) / Happy New Month Nairalanders (March) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month Nairalanders! What Do You Want God/Allah To Do For You? by powerfulguy: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2020
Happy New Month Fellow Nairalanders Kindly Drop What You Want God/Allah To Do For You This February Below.

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! What Do You Want God/Allah To Do For You? by Ladylite: 12:55am On Feb 01, 2020
God or Allah is not here, why do you feel the need to see everyone's prayer request.

Pls stick to wishing everyone a new month and move on.

Dropping any request is a waste of time. God is not on the internet. Get on your knees and pray.

God does not need middlemen.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! What Do You Want God/Allah To Do For You? by powerfulguy: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! What Do You Want God/Allah To Do For You? by ghettokid1(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2020
For me,
"I will be very grateful if God can give Buhari the 'Abacha' treatment, this month"
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! What Do You Want God/Allah To Do For You? by bmdmixer: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
For me,
"I will be very grateful if God can give Buhari the 'Abacha' treatment, this month"
was gonna ask God for that also

(1) (Reply)

How To Check BVN On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile And Any Bank In Nigeria / 1 / How True Is This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.