Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Vibes With Dj Tuzo: The Birth Of A Monster On The Wheels Of Steel By Omobabaijeb - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Vibes With Dj Tuzo: The Birth Of A Monster On The Wheels Of Steel By Omobabaijeb (505 Views)

Unleash The Love Vibes With Infinix! Win A HOT 40 Device! Don't Miss Out!, / VIBES: THE FEST 18: Grab Your Tickets Now / Darkest (monster) Baby In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vibes With Dj Tuzo: The Birth Of A Monster On The Wheels Of Steel By Omobabaijeb by Laspotect247(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Vibes with Dj Tuzo: The birth of a monster on the wheels of steel by Omobabaijebu[b][/b]

For the very time in my life, I have the opportunity to attend a show, not just an ordinary one but fun filled, it was a pleasant moment and I enjoyed every bit of my time, I was not happy at first because looking left and right I could see a lot of sexy ladies, as a single guy I stayed glued to my phone, a fucking unhappy me will still "gbese" irrespective of my present situation.

Let me use this medium to greet my special friend, Damilare, he's tuzo younger brother and the inspiration why I am here today, I never had the intention of coming but after we crossed path, I decided to turn up, I like his energy when tuzo was coming on stage at first, I was rooting for my guy not to loose his voice, keep up the energy brother, you and your team are going places.

Music's plays a key role in our lives and there's nothing more sweet than when a Dj is mixing the old and new generation music, I must say today event redefines our music, honestly your party is not complete without a Dj, the likes of Dj small and A4 also played key role In today's event, the marlian music mix by Dj A4 got the student on their feet with everyone screaming to the high heavens.

The energy of king Tife is on another level, never knew he was a hype man, his delivery was mad, contents was top notch and he got the building electrified again, I am proud to identify with people like that, whatever you do, ensure that you put your best in it, one day it will surely be your turn. Never will I forget the effort of the director of photography of this event, Elite photography was everywhere, captured the shots and I can't wait to see the pictures.

The second coming of Dj tuzo, got me sitting right there with two beautiful ladies beside me shaking the bum, the hard guy in me is smiling now, "mo ti ready ati gbe body" the official hype man setting me in the mood already and nothing is stopping this gbedu, somebody hold my school public relations officer, videoing every moment but this crowd won't let her pass, the tears on the face of tuzo is a symbol of love, I could only imagine myself seeing this lots of love from people I barely know, this is a testament that Dj tuzo remains the best we have in our community at large. This were the highlight my eyes could catch or reach, but trust me if Dj tuzo should hold another program I am definitely coming.

The likes of Dj Jimmy jatt, Dj kaywise and Dj spinal, are notable names in the industry, they started small and today they are a force to reckon with, the magic fingers of Dj tuzo is incomparable, his life and gameplay should serve as motivation to every one's pushing, the road may seem rough but one day you will get to your peak. To the students who showed up today, you made this event a memorable one, without you there will be no show today, this is the kind of energy we need, we need to support our own, a win for him is a win for all of us.

There's no program without its ups and downs, today the electricity wanted to spoil the show, but in between of the shenanigans we still had maximum fun, the upcoming artists too also try to fit in their best, I'm optimistic that in the nearest future, event hosted by bosscity will put all the shortcomings into consideration.

I will end it here with the word of the legendary Naira Marley, "Dj tuzo fans come forward the rest Bleep off"

You can follow @Omobabaijebu on Twitter.

For your events you can reach dj tuzo on Twitter @deejay_tuzo

2 Likes

Re: Vibes With Dj Tuzo: The Birth Of A Monster On The Wheels Of Steel By Omobabaijeb by davekata: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2020
Nice narrative. I'm almost having guilt for not attending grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / Viral Video Shows Scary Moment Corpse Appears To Wave At Mourners Through Coffin / 5 Things You Should Know About The Face Of Beauty And Bride 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.