Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail (8137 Views)

Lala Akindoju Baby Shower Photos / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer and Costumier Should Be Arrested.

Baby showers are normally celebrated with lots of baby bump pictures of both couples to depict they are expectant of a new born.

Most of this pictures are actually very beautiful and lovely to look up on and people would keep sharing and commenting.

However, This one that surfaced online recently has got people laughing. I personally think the photographer and costumier should be arrested.

I couldn’t hold back my laughter when I saw these pictures and people have been commenting. Share your view on this please.

You want to see the Pictures?? View here:https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/01/baby-shower-photo-shoot-go-wrong/

Lalasticlala.

Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by popsy2(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by yanabasee(m): 8:10am On Feb 01, 2020
These people are from the wasteland... The powder covered the tribal mark on their faces.....

BTW, they look happy together and that's all that matters...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by nifemi25(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Happiness is free...... As long as they are cool together.. Nothing to complain about

7 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Nbote(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2020
Dis one na powder shower of 2 agbayas

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by vickydankal(f): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2020
The husband and wife should be arrested to lol
America too should be fined for this
Ehe ehe who did we offend in this country
Must we copy everything
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Les: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Is that why you want them jailed? grin
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by solmus: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2020
Obviously Ibo people, they are the ones who spray powder to signify child birth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by jabor4Naija(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Is dat y dey should be jailed? Its obvious dey r idol worshippers and ve decided to honor their so called god with d photoshoot

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Cheryph200(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Witch and wizard don advance. Love...
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Moziano22(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Living life to the fullest
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by masterflowx(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
I don't understand nah
Abi what are they trying to prove or this a new innovation...?

Anyway, see their first child here...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Simplecity(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
masterflowx:
I don't understand nah
Abi what are they trying to prove or this a new innovation...?
ah see the pikin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Bashnigga(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
this one na Baby-Powder shower o. Dem be like babalawo apprentice.
the man's pose in the second photo though.
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Cojoness(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lol WTF
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Bola146(f): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
nifemi25:
Happiness is free...... As long as they are cool together.. Nothing to complain about

Exactly... they are happy cheesy
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by fabulous2000(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Join the optimist Tv for business secrets, sales and marketing secrets, how to make money daily, personal branding and all the likes.

https:///2347052817037?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20your%20Tv%2C%20my%20name%20is
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Zbeans: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
DO YOU WANT TO OWN A WEBSITE

Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Chanchit: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
They have disgraced the unborn baby already.
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by seunmohmoh(f): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Smony: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
what the f***k
Re: Have You Seen This Baby Shower Photos? Photographer And Costumier Should Be Jail by Onyi22(f): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani: Don't Go Broke Trying To Celebrate Valentine / Cardi B Shares Stunning Photos From Her Days As A Stripper / RIP MR. Bean The Funny Man Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.