Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria (2841 Views)

Why Tout In East Are Called Agbero,yoruba Nomenclature / Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by gidgiddy: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
Astark:
I've been on quora for some years now and git curious and asked why some African countries don't like Nigeria.

Just go and search it, these people know who igbos are because of their greed and obsession for money they even in drugs. South Africa , Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana and many more African countries don't want Nigerians in their country just because of the igbos , they have killed our reputation.

The north own is the worst with child marriage, herdsmen, religion extremism,boko Haram, poverty and much more.

Imagine a Nigeria with these two regions? We'll be more respected and our problems will be solved.

Ironically these are the two regions that has the lowest resources that they contribute

The last time Igbos left Nigeria, it was you Nigerians who came to the East to fight for 3 years to bring them back

4 Likes

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Ojiofor: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Astark:
I've been on quora for some years now and git curious and asked why some African countries don't like Nigeria.

Just go and search it, these people know who igbos are because of their greed and obsession for money they even in drugs. South Africa , Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana and many more African countries don't want Nigerians in their country just because of the igbos , they have killed our reputation.

The north own is the worst with child marriage, herdsmen, religion extremism,boko Haram, poverty and much more.

Imagine a Nigeria with these two regions? We'll be more respected and our problems will be solved.

Ironically these are the two regions that has the lowest resources that they contribute

Very good observations, now that you've made your points can you grow some balls and pullout from the union like UK just did?
I see no reason sharing same country with people you classified as criminals.

8 Likes

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by NaijadrivaCars: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Astark:

Then the most famous internet and romance scam and ritualists are not majorly done my Yoruba abi

Stop playing the ostrich, all parts of Nigeria have their fair share of the blame.
Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Zither(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Op, did you skip your medication yesterday?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by pazienza(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Astark and Arrewa are same person using two monikers.

4 Likes

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Blackking98(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
pazienza:
Astark and Arrewa are same person using two monikers.
Astark , ARREWA and Gotv is the same person. Seriously the guy is dumb.

5 Likes

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Karleb(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Include the west and south.
Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Trump2020:

Your country is a shityhole and a zoo. FACT
Support race-mixing and diversity in USA.
Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by femolii: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Trump2020:
Remove Lagos, there is no Yoruba capital that is more beautiful than Kano and Enugu.

FACT

Even Kaduna and Katsina is more beautiful than any Yoruba capital.

I have not been to Zamfara and Sokoto so I will speak of them.
Shut up there Osu .

1 Like

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Trump2020:
Remove Lagos, there is no Yoruba capital that is more beautiful than Kano and Enugu.

FACT

It's funny you think Enugu is beautiful!

Even Kastina!

1 Like

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Legalcriminal: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Chest beaters you see them saying brown roof republic is this what you mean below
Trump2020:

FACT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by ProWalker: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
The two are Nigeria problem

Look at Jan 66 and Jan 67

1 Like

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Trump2020: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
It's funny you think Enugu is beautiful!

Even Kastina!
Enugu was named in the top 35 most resilient cities in the world by Rockefeller Foundation

1 Like

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Trump2020: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
femolii:
Shut up there Osu .
Yoruba Moslem

1 Like

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Zooposki:
My only issue is that I wish the Igbos would stop tarnishing our image on social media. It is very embarrassing. Other countries protect their image and always say positive things about their countries, but the Igbos are on every social media page calling Nigeria a shithole, zoo, fraud, thieves etc. This single action has been the most damaging.

Don't you guys get tired of begging them... Let them go to their biafra !

1 Like

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by valenu(m): 1:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:

Imagine a Nigeria without these two regions? We'll be more respected and our problems will be solved.

If those two regions are the problems of Nigeria, why not pull out? The east wanted to pull out but you guys refused. Why now blame them? You should blame yourselves for not allowing them have their own country. Your own mu mu no be here at all.

2 Likes

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 2:11am On Feb 02, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Don't you guys get tired of begging them... Let them go to their biafra !

I’m not begging you guys to stay. I’m from South south and wholly in support of you guys getting your Biafra.
Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 02, 2020
When I comment now one idiot called admin will block me put they wont see this
Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2020
Zooposki:

I’m not begging you guys to stay. I’m from South south and wholly in support of you guys getting your Biafra.
Why don't South South and South West with north do what the Malaysian did to Singapore... They should expel Igbo people
Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Why don't South South and South West with north do what the Malaysian did to Singapore... They should expel Igbo people

Tell that to Azikiwe that put us in this mess.

1 Like

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by mynaijaforumcom: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2020
Arrewa:
We ain't primitive as they portray us to be
A lot is great about the North (I know this personally) but a lot of simple blurts should be stopped. Nigeria can be a great country together. Reading through your posts, I see you hopping between the right side and the dark side. But overall your heart is in the right place. You want to see your people treated like human beings just like everyone in his right mind. That is why I share solidarity with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2020
Zooposki:

Tell that to Azikiwe that put us in this mess.
Azikiwe is dead and you guys fought Igbo when they wanted to leave 1968 and you guys are still doing it

You guys must either be confused or stupid to still be leaving Igbo in Nigeria

Expel them .... Clowns

1 Like

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Arrewa: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2020
The problem of nigeria is leadership
Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Arrewa: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2020
Our problem is bad leadership
Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Azikiwe is dead and you guys fought Igbo when they wanted to leave 1968 and you guys are still doing it

You guys must either be confused or stupid to still be leaving Igbo in Nigeria.

Expel them .... Clowns

Please go and learn history and stop disturbing me.
Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2020
Zooposki:

we are talking today and u arw sying

1 Like

Re: The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria by valenu(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Zooposki:

You're the one disturbing yourself. You don't know your left from your right. Confused personality!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others / Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Break Up - Senator Ekpenyong / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria IS Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.