Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Please Help My Dog :'( - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help My Dog :'( (694 Views)

Help My Dog Is Dying / Help, My Dog Won't Stop Vomiting / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Dog :'( by Makavelli25: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2020
Hey you all dog rearers. What could make a 6 month old dog start loosing it teeth. I noticed it aint eating too
Re: Please Help My Dog :'( by Nicklaus619(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2020
Jeez losing teeth ke shocked, what kinda food do you give him?
First of all change em diet, stop giving em surgery food of any kind,
For loose of appetite, try buying multi-vit syrup from a chemist shop and also buy glucose mix. The glucose in me water and give him the multi-vit
This will stimulate his appetite and the glucose will help him stay hydrated, Watch him closely and if he still not eating after today tomorow, take em to a vetinary for. Diagnoses. And treatment

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Dog :'( by IamAnderson(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Makavelli25:
Hey you all dog rearers. What could make a 6 month old dog start loosing it teeth. I noticed it aint eating too
it's just changing teeth, don't panic the appetite will come back when it's done
Re: Please Help My Dog :'( by Nicklaus619(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2020
IamAnderson:

it's just changing teeth, don't panic the appetite will come back when it's done

Bro when it's more than three days and ya dog aint eating, there is every reason to panic o, ones my dog wasn't eating and became inactive unlike him, until my vetinary doc friend gave me a medicine to make him vomit whatever that is irritating his stomach I mixed in a peanuts butter and after 3. Minutes, he threw up and to my biggest surprise my dog vomited a blackish substance which was later discovered to be a remote battery I trashed in my waste bin
And after the vomit he became normal ate and became active and playfully again
Imagine what would have happened if I wasted more time in getting him to vomit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Dog :'( by IamAnderson(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Bro when it's more than three days and ya dog aint eating, there is every reason to panic o, ones my dog wasn't eating and became inactive unlike him, until my vetinary doc friend gave me a medicine to make him vomit whatever that is irritating his stomach I mixed in a peanuts butter and after 3. Minutes, he threw up and to my biggest surprise my dog vomited a blackish substance which was later discovered to be a remote battery I trashed in my waste bin
And after the vomit he became normal ate and became active and playfully again
Imagine what would have happened if I wasted more time in getting him to vomit
at his dog's age it's quite normal for teeth to fall out and appetite to drop.
panicking in every situation isn't a smart move, always investigate and monitor your dog's signs and don't just jump into the worst conclusion every time.
Re: Please Help My Dog :'( by Nicklaus619(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
IamAnderson:

panicking in every situation isn't a smart move, always investigate and monitor your dog's signs and don't just jump into the worst conclusion every time.

Note my pup was just 4 months during the incident.
It's good to worry and sort out the problems before it becomes late, my first dog that died was a beautiful. Golden. Retriever, he died because I didn't take quick action. Wen I saw the sign
Ever since then I. Don't take chances
Re: Please Help My Dog :'( by agboedeh: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
IamAnderson:

Its much safer for the op to consult a veterinarian just to be sure nothing major is wrong.
Re: Please Help My Dog :'( by IamAnderson(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
agboedeh:
Its much safer for the op to consult a veterinarian just to be sure nothing major is wrong.
best response so far
I usually do routine checks myself so I can tell when something is a sickness that needs to be treated or just a slight discomfort that I can easily take care of.
it's not the same for everybody so I think you're right, he should see a vet for a diagnosis.
I just guessed it was teeth changing because that's very common at that age and his dog wasn't showing other symptoms according to him which all points to growth changes.
Re: Please Help My Dog :'( by agboedeh: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
IamAnderson:

best response so far
I usually do routine checks myself so I can tell when something is a sickness that needs to be treated or just a slight discomfort that I can easily take care of.
it's not the same for everybody so I think you're right, he should see a vet for a diagnosis.
I just guessed it was teeth changing because that's very common at that age and his dog wasn't showing other symptoms according to him which all points to growth changes.
yeah...I get ur point

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Gsd Puppy / Male Rhodesian Ridgeback Needed To Mate My Female / Meet My 7 Weeks Old Lhasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.